Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

"The two shoes will be sold as a pack and will be available in very limited quantities across North America and China."

From the Nike info pack that came out with the pictures.
T.O. said it best..."You better get ya' popcorn ready" In this term, "You better get ya' camping chair ready"

I don't wanna buy another shoe till I hear about the actually release of this pack and pricing??? I'm bout to me missing out on 3 shoes that I know of in that case

This is officially a world wide release now?? Time to start calling

Last edited:
I though the red elite wasn't coming out, ok NIKE. DAMM IT.

They got to sell this worldwide because thats stupid

so my thoughts are:
How many of you got this pack or was mad you didn't get it????
epicje.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-09
NONE.....
but each of the shoes was available as a single shoe...
like wise with the MVP and Elite
mvpa.jpg

redelite.jpg

it just makes sense to do it this way...the way to make the most $$$$$$

What was I sayin

I read somewhere saying Nike was gonna release the MVP's as a solo, but that was before the Championship run...

the carbon fiber was redish black on the lebron one, and the official pics they made the carbon fiber black. Still cool but i wanted a mostly red shoe.

Everybody need to chill Nike prob reading all the blogs as we speak like we got the ppl by the balls they begging for it crazy still how this is just a Miami Exclusive tho

Whelp...these are the shoes I was waiting on and I have no shot to get them for my display case at retail. Would've been great but I guess the white elites will just have to do:smh:
Was really hoping this wasn't the pack being referenced:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom