Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

More than likely you'll get some sort of mass release across the country at sometime before the X drops. Probably follow suit of the Pre-Heat releases where Miami gets first dibs then they get a nationwide release.
thats what im hoping for.

Not trying to fuel the resell train, but if these are as limited as stated by Unknwn I see resell price being $2000 are better. I think they said 64 pairs, that makes these a hyperstrike.

JESUS CHRIST, THESE SHOES ARE FIREEEEEEE!
2l89mbn.jpg

Yeah, they're quite nice. Kinda looks like they just took some leftover stock of the home elite's and colored everything red and added an MVP plate though. Really loved that red weaved carbon fibre and it sucks its not incorporated on these.

Regardless, the hype and thirst is going to be ridiculous with these and people are going to mad overpay for these.

Not trying to fuel the resell train, but if these are as limited as stated by Unknwn I see resell price being $2000 are better. I think they said 64 pairs, that makes these a hyperstrike.

That's probably just the numbers for pack with the double special box. The wider release will probably be limited GR & sold individually

:nerd:

Last edited:
i need to know where those elites dropping asap! spoke to my connect at hohmd and they know nothing about these...at least thats what they telling me...smh

Has it been confirmed that it will be a nationwide release? So far only Sneakernews has stated that. Nike twitter is still saying Mia only.

I'm done with Eastbay and this shoe. I ordered this shoe three different times. And all three replacement pairs arrived defective with laces like this, chipped swooshes, and scuffs. I chatted with a CSR and was told to return them yet again, but was told my size was no longer available. So now what? For $250+ can I just get a pair with semi "Elite" quality? I'm not even a nit-picky type, but this has been the exception.
End Rant/

I just did a trade for the home elites and the laces looked all dirty like yours too. I thought it was odd and it was suppose to be like that, but I guess not. These Elites seem to be such crappy quality.

As for the pack, I only like the red elites. Those MVP's are straight garbage. If they release the red elites on their own down the line I might cop, but if not, then I guess it's on to the 10's.

i called  both HOH out here in Vegas and 1 of them  said they havent heard about them and the other HOH phone is busy.   I tweeted the niketown las vegas and they havent responded back yet with a answer.

i called  both HOH out here in Vegas and 1 of them  said they havent heard about them and the other HOH phone is busy.   I tweeted the niketown las vegas and they havent responded back yet with a answer.

Its too early to be doing all of that, no one knows anything other then that they are releasing in Miami.

What's the point of releasing <100 pairs? Wins his first championship and you seriously think that's all Nike is going to do? Give me a break, they already have a plan to milk this cow to the max and it has only just begun.

This is just hyping them so that u guys will be drooling over them when they come out in other places.

Its too early to be doing all of that, no one knows anything other then that they are releasing in Miami.
It's not too early if they're releasing Saturday nationwide. Hopefully the nationwide date, if it will be a nationwide release, will be at a later time.

Those Championship Elites though
pimp.gif
, now that's an elite I'd pay $250 for. The MVP's are an easy flip/trade sneaker though
laugh.gif

$450 isn't bad @ all, $225 for each shoe sounds pretty decent, but I still haven't found the website that stated the price...

Back
Top Bottom