Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Its UNKNWN (raffle), Shoe Gallery (raffle), and HOH Dadeland (I'm 99.9% sure they're allowing the campout that I've been at for a few days now lol)

Thanks got Unknwn now ima get shoe gallery tomorrow and see whats up with that HOH

Hope they do a online too

Last edited:
The reds are nice but not nice enough for me to pay $500 for that other garbage *** regular pair of MVP 9s. And this may sound like hate but this is why Nike makes them limited, cause look at y'all acting like Gollum just spotted the precious....
Man I almost wet myself picturing that. 'i thought these were Ds?' -'its just drool man...,

Id cop these if i could, but im not gonna stress myself over it.

I just talked to a nike rep and all he said was that it looks like its gonna be a suprise release on sat at certain niketowns and he told me to just follow the nike store and my local niketown on twitter.  smh
mean.gif
  nike is playing games with us hahah

I just talked to a nike rep and all he said was that it looks like its gonna be a suprise release on sat at certain niketowns and he told me to just follow the nike store and my local niketown on twitter.  smh :smh:   nike is playing games with us hahah

WOW, MV all over again huh? terrible but its whatever

I just talked to a nike rep and all he said was that it looks like its gonna be a suprise release on sat at certain niketowns and he told me to just follow the nike store and my local niketown on twitter.  smh
mean.gif
  nike is playing games with us hahah
U have got to be BS'n around now??? It makes me wonder is that why my Nike hasn't DM me back yet...

Nike said they have no plans of releasing these kicks separately..

What else would you expect them to say. Keeps hype sky high for this pack & builds thirst if they do decide to release them separately. Well played Nike. >D

Last edited:
I just talked to a nike rep and all he said was that it looks like its gonna be a suprise release on sat at certain niketowns and he told me to just follow the nike store and my local niketown on twitter.  smh :smh:   nike is playing games with us hahah

WOOOOWWWWWW

Nike has their whole arm up our ***** with this type of mess :smh:

500 huh? hmmmm.... also 9s run small and elites are TTS, how would this work

Last edited:
I'm just mad they releasing on a day I have to go to a damn wedding...Somebody better hope this Saturday surprise rumor is false, otherwise Imma have a F'd up mood this whole weekend

well its not a surprise no more prepare for the hypebeasts lining up at all hoh/niketowns

I know this random stuff keeps ppl safe and prevent campouts but being very limited on top of this is what I don't like...They cld have done this a lil better to be honest cuz not everyone is willing to drop $541 for a pack where they only want one shoe

[COLOR=#red]Nike dot com is always right, I read it on the Internet

All their twitter posts are actuate, I read it on the Internet ..

And I'm a French model...."Bonjour"
[/COLOR]:tongue:

Damn you Nike!!!

Back
Top Bottom