Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Man I pray these drop around the country on Saturday. If that's the case these stores are keeping a tight lip about this release. I will somehow get this pack though.

Maybe I can get these as my early B-Day present...But, let's just see how Nike is finna handle this. Cuz, they know once them Red Elites were seen, ppl were gonna go crazy over those

I called unknwn in Miami and they verified the retail price is $500 ... They are going to be releasing at other retailers not just in Miami like originally posted ... They are going to be super limited but we have a better chance now that it's not just a MIA release.

I called unknwn in Miami and they verified the retail price is $500 ... They are going to be releasing at other retailers not just in Miami like originally posted ... They are going to be super limited but we have a better chance now that it's not just a MIA release.
U ain't BS'n around right???

man dont say that, you gon make me camp on the lerbon 9 page 7:55am until??? lol
i hope they dont drop only on NDC either.  Im just tryin to figure out whos getting them since a couple of websites have stated that  they will be released nationwide on a limited basis.

What is this "Very Limited" number??? Are we talkin Nike's "Air Yeezy 1 Limited" meaning 3,000 and less...or Nike's "KD Nerf Limited" which was a total of 1,300 only...and on top of that there were a special 35 of em floating around...

Outrageous price, but I know nobody would pass up a chance to cop anyway, including me.

Nike's really playing with us. Last year's Finals edition was original retail and arguably a very easy cop. 
eyes.gif
 I know it's not as nice as this year's but still. It's getting out of hand. It all started with the elites... and will continue next year with the nike+. 
eyes.gif

Outrageous price, but I know nobody would pass up a chance to cop anyway, including me.

Nike's really playing with us. Last year's Finals edition was original retail and arguably a very easy cop. 
eyes.gif
 I know it's not as nice as this year's but still. It's getting out of hand. It all started with the elites... and will continue next year with the nike+. 
eyes.gif
You betta accept that $500 price tag while you can...cuz I know the EBay price tag is gonna be unreal...

The reds are nice but not nice enough for me to pay $500 for that other garbage *** regular pair of MVP 9s. And this may sound like hate but this is why Nike makes them limited, cause look at y'all acting like Gollum just spotted the precious....

Yo, like I am honestly in full beast-mode right now. I really don't think I've ever been like this since the DMPs... I need to know what places and if NDC is getting them so I can get on it.

ya'll dudes act straight emotional, take a deep breath and relax.

just be patient with more information, if there is any.

The reds are nice but not nice enough for me to pay $500 for that other garbage *** regular pair of MVP 9s. And this may sound like hate but this is why Nike makes them limited, cause look at y'all acting like Gollum just spotted the precious....
LMMFAO!!! My precious, precious...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom