Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

its not random lol look on ************* they have the pack with the red elites :smokin, but the mvp's are garbage and $500 :x, these *************, anyone know where they are doing raffles in nyc? plz pm

JESUS CHRIST, THESE SHOES ARE FIREEEEEEE!
2l89mbn.jpg

the only Lebron IX i wanted :x

I think this is ******** the elites that lebron wore had red carbon fiber instead nike copied that dude that customized his home elites and made red. this is the **** we get not even the ones he wore..... but they are still hot.

stop *****ing lol they are sexy dont even mention the mv's in comparison to the red elites, imo tops the yeezy 2's, just straight fire, gotta check a spot in nyc tomorrow morning to see if theyre getting, if so, im camping until tomorrow

i cant believe nike is releasing the gold medal kd, the jordan pack  and the lebron pack on the same day.

nah lebron pack is this weekend, the rest is nxt weekend, nike needed something to fill in their weekly release of limited kicks, do u guys think nike is overdoing it with too much limited kicks?

The sheer hysteria that will be caused by this pack I won't even try to obtain it too much of a hassle, good luck to all of trying to cop.

nah lebron pack is this weekend, the rest is nxt weekend, nike needed something to fill in their weekly release of limited kicks, do u guys think nike is overdoing it with too much limited kicks?
your right the jordans and kd release on the 18th.

hell yeah they are! 

By any means necessary. Definitely selling the MVP pair. Those are caka.
I think its gonna be hard to sell those...Now, you just looking to make it seem like you got the Elite for the regular $250 price tag then, yeah that's a easy sell, but I'm pretty sure some ppl gonna try to sell or trade it for something stupid

I wish everyone had a chance to get the MVP/Champ pack but it looks like it's staying in MIA. Both shoes look pretty nice. Good luck to those who entered the raffle. 

I wish everyone had a chance to get the MVP/Champ pack but it looks like it's staying in MIA. Both shoes look pretty nice. Good luck to those who entered the raffle. 
Bruh, you ain't been reading the news around here...they gettin released in different cities

nike treats us like crack heads always supplying the demand. I swear I feel like I work to fill nikes pockets
mean.gif

Bruh, you ain't been reading the news around here...they gettin released in different cities
Haha. Thanks for putting me in the game Pooh. Been sleeping on these thinking it was a Miami only release. I just started reading the back pages and saw the sneaker blogs mentioning releases in other cities. Has anything been confirmed yet though?

Back
Top Bottom