Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

:lol: at the chaos the last few pages.

Y’all dudes need to relax.

The MVP/Championship Pack might be exclusive to Miami now, but I’m confident they’ll be made available in some capacity across the US shortly afterward.

Remember how the China IXs weren’t coming to the US?

Remember how the Taxi Elites wouldn’t be on NDC?

What happened with both those shoes?

Nike knows that creating the perception that a shoe is extremely limited will send people into hysterics (look at the last few pages of this thread), and have them chomping at the bit to get the shoes despite the cost.

As for the pack itself I thought the MVP IX’s were garbage and still think they are; and while the Red Elites are nice I prefer the Home, Away and Taxi versions over them, but to each their own.

Good luck to those of you trying to get the pack.

To add to the list, remember when the SB 8's released in Miami a month before anywhere else?

I guess I'm still in the minority for these MVP's. I remember when they first released pictures, a few NTers were calling this the Manny Pacquiao (MP) CW and not the MVP CW. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm still loving those MVPs, and those Championship elites are literally the cherry on top the cake :smokin

The Finals Elites are great. The MVPs are turrible. Wish they could've had them released separately.

$450 you say?

29lmsjk.gif

Last edited:
$450 + tax too much real life. I'd be happy to get the MVPs. Got insurance renewal coming up ya'll can have the pack.

I hope the price tag on these scare people away cuz I need these bad!!!

I like the MVP since first pics surfaced but the Red Elites :x :x :x :x :x :x :smh: :smokin Need at least two pairs of those

Hey fam, I'm currently in London and NT London doesn't seem to have an official twitter page....does anyone know if there is a chance this pack gets released here? I have nothing to do saturday here and could even wait on line for a few hours. If anyone in London could help a NYC head, please shoot me a PM! 8)

Did anyone save or or know the page number of those photoshopped laceswaps for the MVPs? I remember waaaaay back someone photoshopped red/black/yellow laces.

Much appreciated if!

I don't think Nike will release this same red elite shoe bc if you look at the tounge it looks like it says mbps on it so its more like a mvp pack the leauges mvp shoe and the finals mvp. I think Nike will hit us off with the red carbon fiber elite on a later date.

Put me down for one box set and a side of elites, red

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey fam, I'm currently in London and NT London doesn't seem to have an official twitter page....does anyone know if there is a chance this pack gets released here? I have nothing to do saturday here and could even wait on line for a few hours. If anyone in London could help a NYC head, please shoot me a PM! 8)
There is a nike Euro twitter that may have some info..

Must be a Heat fan ^ hahah

Wait......Didnt we just win the championship?

Arnt we dicussing Lebrons championship shoe right now?

Aw...ok......Cool.

Yea it really sucks to be a Heat fan
Another 2nd round EXIT for Lakers in 2013
Heat Vs Thunder again 2013 NBA finals
HeatPeat

Cant wait to get my hands on the red Elites

Back
Top Bottom