Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

THanks for the thumbs up
Sock wise, sorry I am no RG3, but saw these from eastbay the other day:
socksn.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-09

Those socks are nice..match the Lebron WBF..

Thanks for the thumbs up..

Wait......Didnt we just win the championship?
Arnt we dicussing Lebrons championship shoe right now?
Aw...ok......Cool.
Yea it really sucks to be a Heat fan
Another 2nd round EXIT for Lakers in 2013
Heat Vs Thunder again 2013 NBA finals
HeatPeat
Cant wait to get my hands on the red Elites

Wait......Didnt we just win the championship?
Arnt we dicussing Lebrons championship shoe right now?
Aw...ok......Cool.
Yea it really sucks to be a Heat fan
Another 2nd round EXIT for Lakers in 2013
Heat Vs Thunder again 2013 NBA finals
HeatPeat
Cant wait to get my hands on the red Elites
We OUCHEA! And guys, don't mind uncharted drake aka gottisp. Dude already admitted to being a "lebron **** rider" (his words, not mine).

He's not even a Heat fan.

All I know is I have off tomm. So if for some reason some NT or HOH get a surprise shipment I'll be ready. Crazy how last yr finals shoe was more available(NDC) and sold out with ease! I don't understand why Nike would make his first championship this limited. They would Gurantee sell out with out a question.

We OUCHEA! And guys, don't mind uncharted drake aka gottisp. Dude already admitted to being a "lebron **** rider" (his words, not mine).

He's not even a Heat fan.

Haha he said playoff exit and that LeBron comment yeah he def needs to lay off the rocks must of not got the memo it's a wrap for the rest of league homie lmfaoooo

Let's see how much heat Lakers get for having 3 star players on the same team???

Pun?

Different process, they traded for them.

And the Lakers have always been hated, just like the Yankees or Cowboys. Winning breeds dislike, and the Yankees and Lakers are the two most consistent franchises in all of sports.

Last edited:
Eh uncharted enjoy that one chip you got its a wrap for y'all we got the next 3yrs

Yet you guys are in a Lebron thread!
lmao you guys arnt getting pass the thunder PERIOD!
LBJ with that chip off his shoulder, its over man. No one is winning anything but the Heat Baby!

but yea the i hope the finals come out else where besides MIami. otherwise its resale price for me...smh

Last edited:
Eh uncharted enjoy that one chip you got its a wrap for y'all we got the next 3yrs

yall gotta get out the west 1st

Get with the Celtics? We won the ring without a 3 threat

we added they Ray Allen so what makes u think they gonna beat us?

go to the Kobe VII thread :rolleyes

Last edited:
All I know is I have off tomm. So if for some reason some NT or HOH get a surprise shipment I'll be ready. Crazy how last yr finals shoe was more available(NDC) and sold out with ease! I don't understand why Nike would make his first championship this limited. They would Gurantee sell out with out a question.
No such thing as a surprise shipment.

If you're getting something, then you already know about it.

Not true. Local HOH and Champs get drop shipments of stuff that wasn't on their manifest. Sometimes they don't even get an email about it. Happens all the time...

Last edited:

Not true. Local HOH and Champs get drop shipments of stuff that wasn't on their manifest. Sometimes they don't even get an email about it. Happens all the time...
No, that never happens. Trust.

Store manager knows what he's getting 100%.

You don't open packages that are not on your manifest, that's how you get scammed. 

Idk about this release

but my brother is a manger at a footaction and they got a shipment of MV 9s the day before they came out he said it wasnt on his sheet that shows all the shoes coming in and SKU numbers or email

he said he got a call from the DM saying they would get them and that was the same day the shoes came into the store

Last edited:

Idk about this release

but my brother is a manger at a footaction and they got a shipment of MV 9s the day before they came out he said it wasnt on his sheet that shows all the shoes coming in and SKU numbers or email

he said he got a call from the DM saying they would get them and that was the same day the shoes came into the store
Maybe he said that so you wouldn't be mad at him for not telling you that they were coming in.

I'm just saying, you don't open packages that are not on your manifest. That's how companies get scammed.

If for some reason they ship them late and use a different service to expedite it, then you'll know ahead of time via email or a phone call. The store managers know exactly what's coming in.

The ducks tho...heat fan haha good gm you better off in the Seahawks thread fam

From Miami so im Miami everything

I love Oregon simply for Nike and I went on a football visit and fell in love with the program

you look like a herb in a LeBron thread down playing the Heat & LeBron with a Kobe avy & a Lakers sig

u know they have Lakers & Kobe VII thread right?

I can see if you like the LeBron 9 or come in here to post info about new information but you just lookin like a lame

Last edited:
Make this pack $550 and call it a day.
Hopefully that would put a dent in all the beasts plans and resellers dreams and leave more for us.

Wouldn't do much. There's tons of hardcore people out there who are willing to blow a TON of dough on a unique/"historic" commemoration pack like this.

Last edited:
You gotta go a 100 pgs back fam n look I obviously like his shoes n rooted for him against the Thunder you on the other hand need to lay off his nuts he got enough ppl already...bk to the MVP pack...I don't see how these are being released nation wide

Can't wait to see this LA trainwreck :smokin

Man, if anyone can get info on how long the 9's will be on ID, it would be appreciated. I got three pairs I gotta make, but it just ain't practical right now.

No, that never happens. Trust.

Store manager knows what he's getting 100%.

You don't open packages that are not on your manifest, that's how you get scammed. 
You are wrong. Trust. I know this has happened before numerous times at my local HOH and Champs. Drop shipments happen all the time. My local Champs just got 125 Olympic Dream Team Jerseys that weren't on their manifest. 25 of 5 players. They didn't even get an email or anything about it. My boy is the store manager there. He didn't get a heads up at all. Same at my local HOH with a few releases that magically pop up. 

You're probably right on what is protocol, I'm saying it doesn't always happen that way. 

Srs.

Back
Top Bottom