Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Maybe he said that so you wouldn't be mad at him for not telling you that they were coming in.

I'm just saying, you don't open packages that are not on your manifest. That's how companies get scammed.

If for some reason they ship them late and use a different service to expedite it, then you'll know ahead of time via email or a phone call. The store managers know exactly what's coming in.
I don't take anything that PleaseSayBaby posts seriously anymore. Dude exaggerates and myself as well as another member are still laughing when he had no clue about the Galaxy release earlier this year. We later doubled and tripled-up while knowing this dude was about to come a full day late to the release...

As for drop packages, I know my HOH gets surprise drops. Store managers usually know of an incoming shipment, but sometimes have no clue what's in the package...

Can't wait to see this LA CHI trainwreck :smokin
Man, if anyone can get info on how long the 9's will be on ID, it would be appreciated. I got three pairs I gotta make, but it just ain't practical right now.

:D

If the X will be on iD then it could be up until they put the X on iD. If not, I can see them leaving them on there until December or so. But who knows, they could pull them when the X drops.

Can't wait to see this LA trainwreck
smokin.gif
Chicago won't even make it out of their division. 

Sit down.

To add to the list, remember when the SB 8's released in Miami a month before anywhere else?
I guess I'm still in the minority for these MVP's. I remember when they first released pictures, a few NTers were calling this the Manny Pacquiao (MP) CW and not the MVP CW. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm still loving those MVPs, and those Championship elites are literally the cherry on top the cake :smokin

Ya'll all talking about all the positives but ya'll must have forgot people where hoping for wider releases of the Miami 8 Lows, Quai 54 5s, YOTD Kobe 7s, Jordan Miro 7, Jordan Spizike Black/Gold, etc and look what happened to those releases. And from day 1 it was known the SB 8s were going to drop 1st in Miami and later everywhere else ya'll making it seem like that happened out the blue.

I hope the price tag on these scare people away cuz I need these bad!!!
I like the MVP since first pics surfaced but the Red Elites
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
smokin.gif
Need at least two pairs of those
I'm hoping the same thing as well...its only gonna be a hand full of ppl willing to pay that price tag, and I'm one of em'...$400 is ok w/ me, but $500...I may be scratching my head come next week

I'm hoping the same thing as well...its only gonna be a hand full of ppl willing to pay that price tag, and I'm one of em'...$400 is ok w/ me, but $500...I may be scratching my head come next week

i doubt that, these things gone be so limited theres gon be more people willing to spend that than there will be supply. this is where tax free in pa will really come in handy if they do somehow drop nationwide

i doubt that, these things gone be so limited theres gon be more people willing to spend that than there will be supply. this is where tax free in pa will really come in handy if they do somehow drop nationwide
Well, anythin over a $100 in Texas don't get hit w/ the tax free...But, even so...I don't really think ppl have $500 just laying around to drop on a pair of shoes that ppl had no idea were dropping this weekend...But, if that's the case, come next week anybody can get the Jordan package

****!! Any hope for NYC?

I don't think any Nike store is allowed to give out that info even if they had it...Look how long it took them to shoe off the shoe!!! 2 days before the release. I'm pretty sure they have a couple of boxes in the back that clearly says, "Do Not Open Before August 11th"

it was a lock out season...same * in front of the heats championship that everyone gave the spurs.

Lakers will sweep the entire playoffs. Bet.

I don't take anything that PleaseSayBaby posts seriously anymore. Dude exaggerates and myself as well as another member are still laughing when he had no clue about the Galaxy release earlier this year. We later doubled and tripled-up while knowing this dude was about to come a full day late to the release...
As for drop packages, I know my HOH gets surprise drops. Store managers usually know of an incoming shipment, but sometimes have no clue what's in the package...

I can vouch for PleaseSayTheBaby he is the reason I was able to get extra Galaxies

Dude was real cool too gave him backstage passes to one of the shows

Man NT members be going too hard

Last edited:
Ya'll all talking about all the positives but ya'll must have forgot people where hoping for wider releases of the Miami 8 Lows, Quai 54 5s, YOTD Kobe 7s, Jordan Miro 7, Jordan Spizike Black/Gold, etc and look what happened to those releases. And from day 1 it was known the SB 8s were going to drop 1st in Miami and later everywhere else ya'll making it seem like that happened out the blue.

And too many of ya'll are talking about the negatives. Yep I'm more of an optimist than a pessimist.

Is Nike worried this pack, which would command a substantially higher price than Jordan packs, wouldn't sell out if it was a wider release? I guess that reasoning is viable.

But to think this pack will supposedly sell only at UNKNWN and other stores that don't even know about it yet, ya right.....

Well, anythin over a $100 in Texas don't get hit w/ the tax free...But, even so...I don't really think ppl have $500 just laying around to drop on a pair of shoes that ppl had no idea were dropping this weekend...But, if that's the case, come next week anybody can get the Jordan package

This is the same thing most of us were saying when the $250 price tag dropped on the Elites and we found out the MV was only going to be an Elite, we were dead wrong. Trust there will be plenty of people willing to drop that $500 for the pack especially those thinking they'll be able to resell the pack for $2,000. I'll pass on the pack, if they do drop the Elite separately I'll make an attempt but even then wont sweat it if i miss it. Red Elite really does look like Mache's custom of the Home Elite, he should get a check cut to him :lol:

Havent seen it yet but has it been confirmed yet that anybody outside of MIA will get this pack?

This is the same thing most of us were saying when the $250 price tag dropped on the Elites and we found out the MV was only going to be an Elite, we were dead wrong. Trust there will be plenty of people willing to drop that $500 for the pack especially those thinking they'll be able to resell the pack for $2,000. I'll pass on the pack, if they do drop the Elite separately I'll make an attempt but even then wont sweat it if i miss it. Red Elite really does look like Mache's custom of the Home Elite, he should get a check cut to him :lol:
Havent seen it yet but has it been confirmed yet that anybody outside of MIA will get this pack?

Yep, they look identical minus a few small details. :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom