Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Anybody see the footlocker commercial that shows the Liverpools? I can't wait for those to drop!
Lebron_9_Low_Liverpool_S_1__05412_zoom.jpg

9/1.

Link? :nerd:

saw a video of the liverpool 9 low on youtube:

this will be copped on RD :smokin

Last edited:
Got some special things on the way to put the Liverpool BACK into my pair

Logos, patches and special stuff

Pics when it all comes together

Will most likely pick up a new pair for my birthday today or I might save for my first low, Liverpool's are NICE.

I copped the entourage obsidian blue/yellow lows the other day, I love them man. Much better on feet/in-person than they look in the pictures online.

Not that it matters but just incase anybody was wondering. My size 13 MV from the restock shipped, should arrive wednesday. Size 11.5 is still preparing to ship so more than likely it will be cancelled. Rep said its been delayed because the warehouse is looking for inventory. So I think 99% chance it gets cancelled. Oh well, got one....

:frown: , should of done 1 day ship

Didnt think it would matter once the shoe was in the cart and "put on hold" and then the order was confirmed. Didnt think they processed things according to shipping ya know. Oh well, gotta get little brother something else for his bday now.

Didnt think it would matter once the shoe was in the cart and "put on hold" and then the order was confirmed. Didnt think they processed things according to shipping ya know. Oh well, gotta get little brother something else for his bday now.
Yeah im pretty sure they had your size, but someone who did priority ship definitely already got theirs.

Yeah im pretty sure they had your size, but someone who did priority ship definitely already got theirs.

You made me curious so I called customer service and asked. They said the person who put the order in 1st gets the shoe prioritized for them, the shipping method doesn't matter. I don't really believe them but thats what they told me. They don't have any 11.5's in stock so it will be cancelled unless they find a pair in the next 30 hours. I'm sure the shipping method probably does have something to do with it but who knows, NDC reps never know what they are talking about. Oh well...

You made me curious so I called customer service and asked. They said the person who put the order in 1st gets the shoe prioritized for them, the shipping method doesn't matter. I don't really believe them but thats what they told me. They don't have any 11.5's in stock so it will be cancelled unless they find a pair in the next 30 hours. I'm sure the shipping method probably does have something to do with it but who knows, NDC reps never know what they are talking about. Oh well...
lol their not going to tell you the secret, being that it would be ILLEGAL to process orders prioritized to shipping selection.  Legally they would have to ship by what orders they receive first.  Did you ask them if they had anymore sizes?

lol their not going to tell you the secret, being that it would be ILLEGAL to process orders prioritized to shipping selection.  Legally they would have to ship by what orders they receive first.  Did you ask them if they had anymore sizes?

Yeah I asked, they said they are completely out. Oh well, lucky enough to get one I suppose. If my 13 actually gets delivered I'll have a few size 13's, more than enough to get the trades I wanted. All good. :D

Not that it matters but just incase anybody was wondering. My size 13 MV from the restock shipped, should arrive wednesday. Size 11.5 is still preparing to ship so more than likely it will be cancelled. Rep said its been delayed because the warehouse is looking for inventory. So I think 99% chance it gets cancelled. Oh well, got one....

Good to hear that your MiamiVice IX sz13 is coming :smile:

just got my BHM in the mail today, love these. can't believe I slept on them.
Now i need to get the Big Bangs and Miami nights, having a hard time finding them in a 9.5 / 10

Back
Top Bottom