Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

1000 save my seat here

dsc09700u.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-03-09

dsc09684gt.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-03-07

dsc00033rk.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-06-16

dsc00235bm.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-26

dsc00212cv.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-25

dsc00145gl.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-18

dsc00062gr.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-06-25

dsc09795x.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-05-08

dsc09751j.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-04-15

dsc00341cn.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-08-09

Last edited by a moderator:
Photos of the floridians make me regret a little bit, but I could really do without the pink. Even if they subbed in cool grey instead of pink I woulda dug 'em more. Blossom, you rock those weathermans or Miami vice 9s on court yet?

Photos of the floridians make me regret a little bit, but I could really do without the pink. Even if they subbed in cool grey instead of pink I woulda dug 'em more. Blossom, you rock those weathermans or Miami vice 9s on court yet?

The WM are DS and will stay that way for a little while longer

Have woren my MV casually a few times, waiting for the indoor ball to start, then I'll wear them in a game or two, but not outside

all FTL are supposed to be the same price. i work there so i would know. they all have to be the same price in our computer system. if its on sale when we ring it up at the counter it will tell us that it is. all our products should be the same price everywhere.

all FTL are supposed to be the same price. i work there so i would know. they all have to be the same price in our computer system. if its on sale when we ring it up at the counter it will tell us that it is. all our products should be the same price everywhere.

Grab a pair of SLH lows and ring them up for us and tell us the price plz

Add on a pair of elites for 179 and ship those out to me

Oh liverpool's are in the air and on their way to my doorstep

Can't wait to work a little customizing on these!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I slept on the black on black Lebron 9's, passed on them at the es ($85), good price, then passed on them on the half off ($130 / 2 = $65), great price and then now got them for ($55), crazy good price! :smokin

Yup those pics sealed da deal :nthat: i am copping da liverpools next weekend. i just wish they would of came with an extra pair of laces (aqua blue) or da lj crown logo & dots were aqua blue :frown:.

man y the liver pools had to have a icy sole

now ima probably cop and be scared to wear them :smh:

Liverpool have-r's

Post pics with solars in the picture

Just want to see color difference

YOOOOOO! I've seen all the Lows including the Floridians (which are kinda nice in person, despite still being feminine) and these Liverpools, Un-Liverpools, Watermelons, Red Hots, whatever you want to call them are HANDS DOWN the best Lebron 9 Low released. These things are just crazy in person, stripped emblems and all...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom