Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Soooo, my size 13 MV got delivered today but here's the kicker. When they cancelled the 11.5 they refunded both purchases back to my card. I have the shoe and didnt get charged for it...Free MV?

Soooo, my size 13 MV got delivered today but here's the kicker. When they cancelled the 11.5 they refunded both purchases back to my card. I have the shoe and didnt get charged for it...Free MV?
You will get charged in a few days, lol.  They delay the payment to make sure you got the shoes shipped

You will get charged in a few days, lol.  They delay the payment to make sure you got the shoes shipped

They charged me upon first order, refunded the money while both were still in "submitted, preparing to ship status", size 13 moved onto "In progress, preparing to ship" but 11.5 stayed in "submitted, preparing to ship." I called they said they don't actually charge until the order leaves there warehouse and is "shipped, in transit". 11.5 got cancelled, 13 got shipped and delivered,I was never recharged for either one. Think I might get away with this one, usually I have a pending charge at least during the process. Guess I'll find out soon enough...

They charged me upon first order, refunded the money while both were still in "submitted, preparing to ship status", size 13 moved onto "In progress, preparing to ship" but 11.5 stayed in "submitted, preparing to ship." I called they said they don't actually charge until the order leaves there warehouse and is "shipped, in transit". 11.5 got cancelled, 13 got shipped and delivered,I was never recharged for either one. Think I might get away with this one, usually I have a pending charge at least during the process. Guess I'll find out soon enough...
Just ordered from ndc a few weeks back for the 4's.  No charge on my card not even a authorization until a week after it even reached my door. So dont be surprised if you see a charge in a week, i think a department goes over orders to make sure they reached the customer before charging.  Not trying to burst your bubble lol

Last edited:
Just ordered from ndc a few weeks back for the 4's.  No charge on my card not even a authorization until a week after it even reached my door. So dont be surprised if you see a charge in a week, i think a department goes over orders to make sure they reached the customer before charging.  Not trying to burst your bubble lol

Its all good, charged or no charge I came out golden.

They do the authorization, and once it ships the authorization expires. Then usually in a couple business days it fully clears and they charge you. Somehow it all works out in the end and Nike gets paid. 

Its all good, charged or no charge I came out golden.
INDEED.  I dropped $325 this week, i couldnt wait any longer
They do the authorization, and once it ships the authorization expires. Then usually in a couple business days it fully clears and they charge you. Somehow it all works out in the end and Nike gets paid. 
MMhm

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me back in February with the WC IVs and Cloaks.

They cancelled my two WCs and they let the charge drop. Thought I got my 2 Kobe's and Kostons for free but a couple days later I was charged for the correct amount.

Same thing happened to me back in February with the WC IVs and Cloaks.

They cancelled my two WCs and they let the charge drop. Thought I got my 2 Kobe's and Kostons for free but a couple days later I was charged for the correct amount.

I'm closing that card and getting a new one, they'll have nothing to charge since nothing is pending. HAHA! Nike Killer, :D

laugh.gif

Last edited:
What Lebron's are coming out this weekend? Check out the links below.... only in Houston and its most ghetto fabulous mall #Greenspoint lol

http://www.click2houston.com/news/H...ikes/-/1735978/16221186/-/x9sie2/-/index.html

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8782241

police are crazy. there arent even any lebron shoes that have an msrp of $375. that is just an example of how crooked they are, raising the retail value of the item so that they can charge them with a higher charge.

[/quote]

I'm closing that card and getting a new one, they'll have nothing to charge since nothing is pending. HAHA! Nike Killer, :D[/quote]

LOL i havent been charges either for the restock of MVs but i have a pending Auth for $1 and Just Received My MVs ALSO sz 11 :D
couldnt be happier keeping em on ice until my bday tho .

I'm closing that card and getting a new one, they'll have nothing to charge since nothing is pending. HAHA! Nike Killer, :D[/quote]

LOL i havent been charges either for the restock of MVs but i have a pending Auth for $1 and Just Received My MVs ALSO sz 11 :D
couldnt be happier keeping em on ice until my bday tho .[/quote]

nike will call you with an invoice for the unpaid balance.
it happened 2 times for me.
1 time when my paypal acct was LIMITED for some stupid reason so nike couldnt collect the funds.
1 time when my cc expired before they could bill.

Each time took a couple weeks or so before they contacted me.

liverpools are growing on me. Not sure if I could wear them though. These are like the solar reds to me. Loved that shoe but returned them because I didnt think I'd ever wear them.

Back
Top Bottom