Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I paid $175 for my taxis on release day and $125 for my homes on a FTL 50% thanks to a friend... I'm surprised this whole markdown is temp thou... Elites weren't flying off shelves... and people seeing the price go down one day and back up the next day will just wait it out most likely

i wonder if the mark downs are regional.

i went to my FTL yesterday and all the lebrons were still full price.

But the kobe VIIs were 90 including the LA Homes, Entourage looking ones, etc. Penny 2 Sprites were also 90 which was wow since they came out waaaay after the lebron elites.

^ exactly. I checked around my neck of the woods, as well, and none of the lebrons were marked down. some of the kobes you mentioned, not all, were marked down to $90.

One dude earlier said all FTLs have the same prices, but I know that ain't the case haha. Otherwise I woulda went ham on some Elites and Lows...

What Lebron's are coming out this weekend? Check out the links below.... only in Houston and its most ghetto fabulous mall #Greenspoint lol

http://www.click2houston.com/news/H...ikes/-/1735978/16221186/-/x9sie2/-/index.html

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=8782241
mean.gif
mean.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i wonder if the mark downs are regional.
i went to my FTL yesterday and all the lebrons were still full price.
But the kobe VIIs were 90 including the LA Homes, Entourage looking ones, etc. Penny 2 Sprites were also 90 which was wow since they came out waaaay after the lebron elites.

BigJ, which FTL did you go to? We are both in bmore, so maybe I will check a few that you didn't.

^^ big ups to the original poster. Got a pair of SLH lows + a pair of elite 2.0 socks for $36 due to an old $50 GC i had layin around. (Btw this months $25 off $100 birthday code in-store is 1114, just tell it to them)
Does that birthday code REALLY work? What do you do, just say its your birthday and they apply the code, they dont even check or ask for your DL for proof?

Does that birthday code REALLY work? What do you do, just say its your birthday and they apply the code, they dont even check or ask for your DL for proof?

I think at most places, you need the actual coupon, whether its the one mailed to you or a print out. They usually don't check to see if it's your bday. Some places ask for your VIP card, but some places don't even check for that. I guess if the place is cool enough, they'll just enter the code if you tell them.

Code is much more easily applied online where they won't ask any questions. If you don't want to pay shipping, get them to send it to a store near you and you just go pick them up when they're in. Hassle free, done it plenty of times with the same exact coupon code as well.

Yea it really does work, the guy needed me to show him my FTL rewards card (its not my birthday btw, and i told foot locker mine was in march for some KDs at the time). Didnt have to show him any piece of paper.

^^ big ups to the original poster. Got a pair of SLH lows + a pair of elite 2.0 socks for $36 due to an old $50 GC i had layin around. (Btw this months $25 off $100 birthday code in-store is 1114, just tell it to them)
I posted one that you could print-out a few posts down in the Coupon thread. Expires on 09/07/2012...
http://niketalk.com/t/146443/current-coupon-codes-requests-or-s-warning/1920

Quick question on the normal LeBrons. I have Elites in my size which are TTS of course. How is the sizing on the regular LeBrons?

Back
Top Bottom