Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Alright Connoisseur! . . . dang 
frown.gif

I really like the pair that I have too! 

Why do wnba players love the 9s so much?

once ya lace up a pair nice and tight ...... the answer to this question becomes abundantly clear. its been said b 4 and i will say it again, the lockdown on this shoe is incredible. i played in a pair of lows today and they performed fantastically, prefer the high but ya cant go wrong with either

Last edited:
Got the red lows for 80 at my local footaction. I've learned to be patient with the lebron line and wait for prices to go down. Time to hunt them down

Agreed no better lockdown on a bball shoe

No need for any other shoe to ball in

Love, love, love me some lebron nines

the 9s > 10s

Performance wise, the 10s MIGHT be better

BUT the CWs for the 9s are 10x better, plus the design for the X is pretty ugly too...

Looks like some fake made in China...

I think the IXs were great. I do like the Xs and have most of the color ways but it seemed like they shifted the designers away from the Lebron line and to somewhere else as the IXs had more interesting and dramatic color ways. And I don't think it's a case of the shoes but the designers as Nike has managed to create some interesting color ways for the KDs and Kobe's. Course it's the same company that tried to generate hype with the XX8 and it's been pretty lukewarm with people questioning the design and color blocking.

the 9s > 10s

Thats like saying breathing > not breathing.

The X's are terrible, i dont care. I have 14 pairs of IX's but not one X.

X's are a complete joke (non-performance wise) and I'm convinced Nike just testing us to see what crap we'll purchase. The Jades were the only ones I purchased but returned the very next day. Why would you wear X's when you have IX's?

Big FU to the X's.

Ok, I'm done.

Truthfully, i still think the backwards swoosh looks wack. But ill probably cop a pair of 10s when they hit outlets

So does anyone else have an opinion on whether my lebron 9s will stretch out any? I bought my standard size for nikes and jordans, but these are too tight. The pair is in great condition and I really don't want to have to go through the process of selling or trading them. Has anyone had their pair of 9s loosen up over time??

So does anyone else have an opinion on whether my lebron 9s will stretch out any? I bought my standard size for nikes and jordans, but these are too tight. The pair is in great condition and I really don't want to have to go through the process of selling or trading them. Has anyone had their pair of 9s loosen up over time??

The fused material does not stretch...

it does but barely. if its so tight that its uncomfortable, get rid of em.
imo

Got the red lows for 80 at my local footaction. I've learned to be patient with the lebron line and wait for prices to go down. Time to hunt them down

Were they marked down to $80 or you had to use a coupon to get them down to that? Anyone come across any of the Elites, Home,Away or Taxi, and seen if they been marked less then the $150 they been sitting at for a couple months now?

120 shipped for ds dunkmans size 9 a good deal? I should've gotten them when they were on clearance on ndc.

Were they marked down to $80 or you had to use a coupon to get them down to that? Anyone come across any of the Elites, Home,Away or Taxi, and seen if they been marked less then the $150 they been sitting at for a couple months now?
marked down to 79.99

Back
Top Bottom