Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

My thoughts are that it sucks wearing a bigger size, lol. Jump all over that. Nice come up.

I'm a size 8 but the bron's fit tight so I need a 9. 8.5 is too snug and I bought all size 8's when they came out last year. Now I'm stuck paying reseller prices :smh:

Yeah, it's crazy how off the sizing was on this shoe.  Left a lot of us assed out.

Luckily those prices aren't too bad.  Chinas in a 12/12.5 are like a minimum of $350.

i regret selling my ix black/red (NOT LOWS). i got my true size and they were just narrow on the toe box. kinda regret it now. cant find a size 12 thats cheap, even if its not DS, it doesnt matter trying to rock those as beaters.

cool greys were koo too.

lebroncg.jpg

almost as good as the cool grey 8s :smile:

Thats like saying breathing > not breathing.

The X's are terrible, i dont care. I have 14 pairs of IX's but not one X.

X's are a complete joke (non-performance wise) and I'm convinced Nike just testing us to see what crap we'll purchase. The Jades were the only ones I purchased but returned the very next day. Why would you wear X's when you have IX's?

Big FU to the X's.

Ok, I'm done.

I own a boatload of 9s & stay preaching that the 9s are the best Lebron model. Yes, even better than the 8s.

That being said.....I just don't understand the knock on the 10s. They comfortable as hell. The design is as sturdy as the 9s. And they look damn near like the 8s. My ONLY knock on the 10s ain't even with the design, it's Team Lebron making those Crown Jewels so damn limited. :smh:

Anyways, it's all opinions.

9 > 8 > 10 > 7

ok so i have a pair of free gums worn only twice...

the guy offered me jordan 6 olympics for a trade.. but i have to give me free gums and 80 bucks..

do you guys think this is a good deal?

I wouldn't do that trade. Freegums are one of the most slept on 9's now a days. If you really want the Olympic 6's go for it but if it's a "just because" trade hold on to your Freegums.

Try to get him to lower that $80 too. I still see DS Olympic 6's on craiglist going for $175-200.

Definitely no. Even if it was an even trade, I'd still say no. The quality on the Jordan's is just too big of a turn off to give up some Lebrons.

Thinking of picking up some DS Cannons for around $265. Bit more than what I wanted to spend but I've yet to see them cheaper than $260..

I own a boatload of 9s & stay preaching that the 9s are the best Lebron model. Yes, even better than the 8s.

That being said.....I just don't understand the knock on the 10s. They comfortable as hell. The design is as sturdy as the 9s. And they look damn near like the 8s. My ONLY knock on the 10s ain't even with the design, it's Team Lebron making those Crown Jewels so damn limited. :smh:

Anyways, it's all opinions.

9 > 8 > 10 > 7

I'd say

9 > 7 > 8 >...............................................10

I'd say

9 > 7 > 8 >...............................................10

That would be accurate if you added PE's & **** Lebron & them prevented you from having.

Taking into account Dunkmans, Red Carpets, Chinas, Akrons, & maybe Christmas on those Lebron 7s. But how many other "Dope" colorways were actually released to the public? Matter fact bout half of those that I mentioned were HOH exclusives when HOH wasn't everywhere, so I take back that released to the public statement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom