Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I'd say

9 > 7 > 8 >...............................................10

That would be accurate if you added PE's & **** Lebron & them prevented you from having.

Taking into account Dunkmans, Red Carpets, Chinas, Akrons, & maybe Christmas on those Lebron 7s. But how many other "Dope" colorways were actually released to the public? Matter fact bout half of those that I mentioned were HOH exclusives when HOH wasn't everywhere, so I take back that released to the public statement.
Word. I liked the design, but they held on to too many nice CWs, particularly those miami dolphin joints

last week I sold my ds MV 9s for $440 and regretted it real bad... 

searched for a few days & found a DS pair for $380 on CL! (i got lucky i guess)

will un-DS them in the near future. 

Quite jelly that i didn't get the Miami Nights, Don Cannons (cannon cannon cannon), ASG's...

and the Miami Vices.

To those who initially wanted the Miami Vices/South Beach IX's... were they pretty easy to attain at the time

of release?

I kinda wish I got the Cannons....

Quite jelly that i didn't get the Miami Nights, Don Cannons (cannon cannon cannon), ASG's...

and the Miami Vices.

To those who initially wanted the Miami Vices/South Beach IX's... were they pretty easy to attain at the time
of release?

Nah, they were difficult to get.

Cannon prices seem to be calming down a little. I've seen them settle at around $230 lately (size 11). Just may cop a 3rd because i love them so much. The trash X's are making me go even deeper with the 9's.

Cannon prices seem to be calming down a little. I've seen them settle at around $230 lately (size 11). Just may cop a 3rd because i love them so much. The trash X's are making me go even deeper with the 9's.

I'm glad I don't like the 10's. More money saved

For those of you hating on the x... Have you tried em on? They feel and look great on feet. I was doubter at first and held off as long as I could but that toe to heel visible zoom bag.... Goodness.

With that said back to 9 talk... It seems like the market price for mv9s is going down... I've seen some people in local fb groups selling for around 250-300.

Last edited:
I just got my pair of miami nights deadstock for 150  
pimp.gif

I can't find a good price on a pair of galaxy's tho  
eyes.gif

Just sold my size 13 Cannons for $320 a week ago. Don't regret it one bit due to them running so small I got sized into a 13.5 which damn near DONT exist. Oh well.

The miami vice elites are so hard to come by. Those are the only 9's I still look for.

I have the miami nights, freegums, cannons, chinas and taxi eiltes

Still on the hunt for a DS pair of Miami Nights sz 11/11.5 for a resonable price ... I dont regret trading my 1st pair for DS white/red 12's but now I NEED them back in my life!!!

Got lucky and copped cannons like a week-2weeks at retail on shelves
The MNs I got in a trade. Love the 9s

I know it's late but does anyone know if any outlet/anywhere they sell the elite home and away for cheap?

For those of you hating on the x... Have you tried em on? They feel and look great on feet. I was doubter at first and held off as long as I could but that toe to heel visible zoom bag.... Goodness.

With that said back to 9 talk... It seems like the market price for mv9s is going down... I've seen some people in local fb groups selling for around 250-300.

Yes, copped the Jades and returned them the very next day. Just an ugly shoe overall, imo.

Back
Top Bottom