Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Are you serious?  Damn man, that guy must have been a die hard Jordan fan to trade his DS pair of Big Bangs for your Royal 1's.  You got a steal right there!

Yeah bro, he was older fella who's been collecting J's for decades. He was very upset at how the Royal 1 release went so me having an extra pair was right up his alley.

What's the cheapest you would se your DS Miami vices for? My boy wants to give me 325 but I think it's to cheap? There sz 11 btw? Thanks again

What's the cheapest you would se your DS Miami vices for? My boy wants to give me 325 but I think it's to cheap? There sz 11 btw? Thanks again
$325 ain't bad.

If u consider him your boy, why not give them to him for retail though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That always cracks me up lol.

On a sidenote...bring back the avy.
roll.gif

$325 ain't bad.

If u consider him your boy, why not give them to him for retail though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That always cracks me up lol.

On a sidenote...bring back the avy.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Meth wants me to make the avy "PG13"

laugh.gif
That sad, sad day when that snitch got that epic avy banned.
mean.gif

I was wondering do the Big Bangs run small? I'm asking because I heard from others that the Big Bangs don't fit as small as the other colorways, then again I heard to size .5 for any model of the lebron IX's. If anyone can tell me how do the Big Bangs fit, I'll give them a REP. Thanks.

I was wondering do the Big Bangs run small? I'm asking because I heard from others that the Big Bangs don't fit as small as the other colorways, then again I heard to size .5 for any model of the lebron IX's. If anyone can tell me how do the Big Bangs fit, I'll give them a REP. Thanks.

.5 size up at least. I did and it fits fine and snug. My TTS would be feeling way to tight

If you wear them for casual wear, go at least .5 size up.  

For me, I am a size 12, so a Size 12.5 is very rare.  But, after months of looking, I found a pair of Size 12.5 Dunkmans and jumped on them.

I love them.  They saved my life today.  I was playing ball and I jumped for a rebound and landed on someone's foot.  I sprained my foot, but because of the shoe, it limited the pain.  It was still painful, but I can still walk.  I love my LeBron 9's.  
smokin.gif

If you wear them for casual wear, go at least .5 size up.  

For me, I am a size 12, so a Size 12.5 is very rare.  But, after months of looking, I found a pair of Size 12.5 Dunkmans and jumped on them.

I love them.  They saved my life today.  I was playing ball and I jumped for a rebound and landed on someone's foot.  I sprained my foot, but because of the shoe, it limited the pain.  It was still painful, but I can still walk.  I love my LeBron 9's.  
smokin.gif

you ain't kidding. i can't find a size 12.5 anywhere

It's tough but I got 4 pairs of 12.5s

Black/red at an outlet
Cool grey on Eastbay
Swingmans and away elites on NDC

I noticed some intl spots carry a 12.5/UK 11.5. The Russian dude who was selling 9s on eBay for close to retail had a 12.5 in the Xmas

I tried my boy's pair of big bangs which was .5 up from my true to size, and it fit kind of loose surprisingly. I guess it's true about different colorways fitting differently.

who has the better side of the trade, south beach Lebron 9s for Jordan 3 88 and Jordan 2012 wolf grey deluxe pack? im the one whos trading the jordan 3 88 and 2012's.. or is this a pretty even trade? i dont wanna come out as the one with the bad deal..

Honestly it's whether YOU feel it's a good trade or not. Some people will prefer the MV 9s just cause quality is much better than recent jordan retros but you also did add the 2012s which i don't know too much about but seem very durable and well made. I wouldn't make the trade myself cause i'm not that big of a fan of the MV 9s but again, it's what you're willing to give up for them.

finally got me cannons, all i need now is chinas, miami nights and free gums (and a DS pair of big bangs if i can find them) and my lbj9 collection is done

Back
Top Bottom