Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I recently saw the Freegums for $135 DS in the buy/sell thread :smh: not even sure why I didn't jump on them ... Every time I say I'm done with the 9's something keeps calling me back

Yea I think its time to start busting out my IX collection. I have wayy too many pair to just be sitting in the closet for much longer. I just hate the sizing of the mids. I'm probably a true 13.5 in these. So the 13's are too small so I take the sole out, but then they are too stiff. In my size 14's I feel like a clown. The elites fit perfectly at my true size 13 and so did the lows. Can anyone recommend a thin insole that could cushion my feet for just casual wear?

after the whole MVP pack fiasco, i started slowly selling off my IXs

i had every color except 2-3 at the time and thought it would be cool to have the whole set (mids, not lows).

certain colors are going nowhere tho like the canons, miami nights, swingmans, and freegums. love those colors dearly.
No love for the chinas?

Can anyone help me with writing up a Paypal invoice? This is the first time I'm buying something online through Paypal and I just want to take all of the necessary precautions. 

If anyone can help just PM me. Thanks!

BTW the shoe I'm jumping on is what I mentioned earlier, DS sz 12 China's. Not $300 shipped, but $310.

Can anyone help me with writing up a Paypal invoice? This is the first time I'm buying something online through Paypal and I just want to take all of the necessary precautions. 

BTW the shoe I'm jumping on is what I mentioned earlier, DS sz 12 China's. Not $300 shipped, but $310.

PM'ed you what I did for my plat yeezy's.

i had every color except 2-3 at the time and thought it would be cool to have the whole set (mids, not lows).

certain colors are going nowhere tho like the canons, miami nights, swingmans, and freegums. love those colors dearly.
No love for the chinas?

i had the chinas and big bangs. love both but they sell for good money and were still DS so i moved them on to a new home. both shoes are fire tho.

PM'ed you what I did for my plat yeezy's.

there is no real way to 100% protect yourself. paypal just pulled $130 out of my acct for a transaction i did 2 months ago that the buyer said was an unauthorized transaction. i sent an invoice including a link to the listing, shipped with signature confirmation, and so on.
even if you win you lose... 30 days for them to decide if you didnt scam someone + 70 days to retrieve the money from the credit card company.

i had the chinas and big bangs. love both but they sell for good money and were still DS so i moved them on to a new home. both shoes are fire tho.
there is no real way to 100% protect yourself. paypal just pulled $130 out of my acct for a transaction i did 2 months ago that the buyer said was an unauthorized transaction. i sent an invoice including a link to the listing, shipped with signature confirmation, and so on.
even if you win you lose... 30 days for them to decide if you didnt scam someone + 70 days to retrieve the money from the credit card company.

The time out of pocket stinks but if you follow their list of rules and follow them to a T, they have your back. People keep trying to pull things on me, but I only ship to confirmed addresses, keep my receipts, and only ship with signature confirmation. They have always refunded my money, but yes I can imagine it would be a PITA if you couldn't get by without that cash being tied up. But I question people's priorities if this shoe money isn't truly disposable income. Just my 2 cents. I made a mistake once and shipped to a non-confirmed address and got screwed. Now never again, and it's been fairly painless. :nerd:

The time out of pocket stinks but if you follow their list of rules and follow them to a T, they have your back. People keep trying to pull things on me, but I only ship to confirmed addresses, keep my receipts, and only ship with signature confirmation. They have always refunded my money, but yes I can imagine it would be a PITA if you couldn't get by without that cash being tied up. But I question people's priorities if this shoe money isn't truly disposable income. Just my 2 cents. I made a mistake once and shipped to a non-confirmed address and got screwed. Now never again, and it's been fairly painless. :nerd:
totally agree, but come on man, so it doesnt bother you that $250 of your money is in limbo? it being disposable or not, 30 days of my money just doin the macarena makes me upset, disposable or not

totally agree, but come on man, so it doesnt bother you that $250 of your money is in limbo? it being disposable or not, 30 days of my money just doin the macarena makes me upset, disposable or not

Yea it'll bug me a bit, but won't have any effect on how I live or take care of my family. Anyways, lets not detrail the convo and get off track. This is what I sent to the dude regarding PP invoices.

I always ask for some form of this in my invoices. This was obviously from my Yeezy pickup last month.

1. 100% Guaranteed Nike Shoes
2. Nike Air Yeezy 2 Pure Platinum Style #508214 010
3. Deadstock/Brand New Condition/Never Worn
4. Size 13
5. Shipped via ________, insured up to $XXXX, signature confirmation and estimated shipping/arrival date.
6. Include my album of your photos posted online stating that the shoes pictured will be the exact shoes shipped to me. http://imageshack.us/g/1/100

Explanation of point 6: You obviously always ask for tagged photos with your sn and the date. When they send these to you, sometimes they try and upload them to a site and then when push comes to shove they dissappear. They will take them down so you can't prove anything.

What I like to do is download the photos (or if they just email them to you), you can then upload them to a service like imageshack. Then I send them the gallery link which will have 6-10 photos of the tagged shoes. I then have them include that gallery link in point 6. Therefore I am in control of the photos so they cannot take them down and they are stating the EXACT shoes in the photos will be the ones shipped.

Can anyone suggest anything else to enhance the security as a buyer? I've used this several times without a hiccup.

Hope this helps a few people out.

who has the better side of the trade, south beach Lebron 9s for Jordan 3 88 and Jordan 2012 wolf grey deluxe pack? im the one whos trading the jordan 3 88 and 2012's.. or is this a pretty even trade? i dont wanna come out as the one with the bad deal..

whered you get them jordan 2012s at? tryin to find the full pack for under 100 ideally

Thanks for all the help, guys. Can't wait to get them in. These will be my first pair of IX's...Finding the colors I liked in my size in DS condition for a decent price has been a challenge, and I'm happy that my first pair is also my favorite colorway in them. I'll post hi-res pics when I get em.

Now to find some Miami Nights...

yea, no need to question someone's priorities. money is money and just GIVING any money away isnt a good look.

I lost a $50 ndc gift card and i wasnt happy. I came from no money so I certainly value what I do get.

Thanks for all the help, guys. Can't wait to get them in. These will be my first pair of IX's...Finding the colors I liked in my size in DS condition for a decent price has been a challenge, and I'm happy that my first pair is also my favorite colorway in them. I'll post hi-res pics when I get em.

Now to find some Miami Nights...
I'm thinking of picking up a pair of China's as well also just cannot find a decent price.

I'm thinking of picking up a pair of China's as well also just cannot find a decent price.
I still felt guilty dropping 3 bills...

I figured I would just skip the Suns Foams that are coming out this weekend and use that money towards these lol.

whered you get them jordan 2012s at? tryin to find the full pack for under 100 ideally
A lot of Nike outlets had the pack for around $115 or so a while back...been a few months. My local one doesn't have the pack anymore but they have the individual ones for like $89.99

Rocked my China's today..........

Same here, I think I had 11 pairs of mids and now I'm down to four: Kentucky, Swingmans, Bangs and Hornets.

Does anyone know if the translucent bottom soles are suppose to turn mint green on the Big Bangs? My pair isn't exactly CLEAR or ICY. Is this normal? lol. Also, do translucent soles even yellow over time?

The soles on the Big Bangs have always had a natural greenish tint to them partly cuz of the glow in the dark feature. And yes it will yellow over time.

Does anyone have any pictures of how the China's soles turn out after a while? Also anyone have any restoration tips? 

Back
Top Bottom