Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Dude don't remind me haha. I had a chance to cop the cool grey 9s for 79.99 and passed. With a bday coupon that would been like 75 our the door smh...

Tried to like the X's just can't dig it.. Weak colorways got me crawling back to 9's Anyways looking for a size 12 mango anyone got anything or know wAt a good price on these is ??

My 9's. Can't get use to the 10's either although I heard they're extremely comfortable.

I wish I didn't pass on SM's either.

I slept on the 9s. Personally, I like the look of the Xs more; however, I like the slimness and color blocking of the 9s. Also, Nike seemed to be inspired with the color ways on the 9s (besides the obvious recycling) and just said yawn with the Xs.

Freegums, MNs, Swingmans, and U of M... every time I see a picture I just think... what the hell was I thinking when I passed on those. ESPECIALLY when the freegums were on sale with the coupon code on NDC.
Still pissed about that. I ordered them back when they were under $100, I believe. NDC said they couldn't find their stock and canceled my order. Then a while later they put those up and I missed them. :frown:

Salute to the NT homies PeruWhite & Sneakermane for helping me out with the legit check ..
nthat.gif

Started my day out yesterday with 2 pairs of Royals ..

Ended my night with 1 Pair of Royals & 1 pair of DS Big Bangs
smokin.gif

Traded straight up with an ol' skool Jordan collector who missed out on the Royals. Can't believe the hype for some Jordan 1's
laugh.gif

Miami Nights are next on my list then my LBJ9 collection is complete .. unless I run into the Championship pack for reasonable price
nerd.gif

Last edited:
swingmans have slowly but surely made their way to my # 1 spot for the ix's, didnt think they woyld overtake the cannons ............... but they did

ix's 4 lyf3 !

Any one know what can I do to fix these scuffs on the hurricane 9. Is there any touch up paint I can buy and which color ...... Please help

Maybe one day I will actually wear my Big Bangs. I thought about it for All Star weekend.

I still sort of want the Canon's, but I ended up with my favorite colorways.

Last edited:
Any one know what can I do to fix these scuffs on the hurricane 9. Is there any touch up paint I can buy and which color ...... Please help

This might sound weird but sometimes I have been able to get scuffs out with the magic eraser, I'm not sure if it would ruin it or not but it doesn't hurt to try

after the whole MVP pack fiasco, i started slowly selling off my IXs

i had every color except 2-3 at the time and thought it would be cool to have the whole set (mids, not lows).

certain colors are going nowhere tho like the canons, miami nights, swingmans, and freegums. love those colors dearly.

Back
Top Bottom