Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

swingmans have slowly but surely made their way to my # 1 spot for the ix's, didnt think they woyld overtake the cannons ............... but they did

ix's 4 lyf3 !
My favorite outlet cop last year.  $95 shipped FTW!
i had the chinas and big bangs. love both but they sell for good money and were still DS so i moved them on to a new home. both shoes are fire tho.
there is no real way to 100% protect yourself. paypal just pulled $130 out of my acct for a transaction i did 2 months ago that the buyer said was an unauthorized transaction. i sent an invoice including a link to the listing, shipped with signature confirmation, and so on.
even if you win you lose... 30 days for them to decide if you didnt scam someone + 70 days to retrieve the money from the credit card company.
The time out of pocket stinks but if you follow their list of rules and follow them to a T, they have your back. People keep trying to pull things on me, but I only ship to confirmed addresses, keep my receipts, and only ship with signature confirmation. They have always refunded my money, but yes I can imagine it would be a PITA if you couldn't get by without that cash being tied up. But I question people's priorities if this shoe money isn't truly disposable income. Just my 2 cents. I made a mistake once and shipped to a non-confirmed address and got screwed. Now never again, and it's been fairly painless.
nerd.gif
totally agree, but come on man, so it doesnt bother you that $250 of your money is in limbo? it being disposable or not, 30 days of my money just doin the macarena makes me upset, disposable or not
yea, no need to question someone's priorities. money is money and just GIVING any money away isnt a good look.

I lost a $50 ndc gift card and i wasnt happy. I came from no money so I certainly value what I do get.
Bingo.

Just because you have it, doesn't mean you shouldn't care about it.

"A fool and his money are soon parted."

Last edited:
Just sold my ds chinas to my bro for 200. As much as I love them, I don't ever need to see a clear sole again.

I need a pair of breds. Slept until they dried up

This is just sad. I emailed the guy asking where he got them from and this is what he tells me. :x

After the X's sucking so much, I'm going to go back and finish up my IX's. I need the UM, Mangos, and maybe the BHMs.

^ Man, my homegirls invited me to ride to Islands of Adventure so I missed out on the entire pack that Friday or Saturday morning. Then I saw them chilling at Shoe Gallery the day after, and I still didn't pull the trigger. Shame on me.

Back
Top Bottom