Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I want a Max air 360 on this and a south beach cw
smile.gif

I like em im gonna miss the 360 air max unit but i like these and think they will look great with jeans on.

Originally Posted by ALDY

I wasn't sure how I felt seeing the leaked pictures of the LeBron IX's..

But after this photoshop:

blueorangeix.jpg

It definitely gives this shoe HOPE.

pimp.gif

I swear this colorway could sell any lebron shoe
pimp.gif

I'M still having trouble seeing the logo on the sole
laugh.gif
...Probably looking wrong...

Not liking the shape/looks of this shoe. May get the triple black colorway to ball in if they have good reviews. But no casual wear

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Not liking the shape/looks of this shoe. May get the triple black colorway to ball in if they have good reviews. But no casual wear

Same here. They look like performance monsters. Love the sole of the shoe and how it sits on the ground. Looks like it will really hug your foot and you will get a good feel of the court.
But casual wise, they are not looking too good. Not really bad but sure as heck not making me drop $ on them for retail.

Originally Posted by Billionaire Swag

xsalvioutlawx wrote:
These could easily be a regular Nike basketball shoe that everyone would ignore.
Basically.

!!!!! ANNNNNNNND NO POST AFTER THIS IS NECESSARY ...EVEN MINE

Originally Posted by Look Like Jesus

@bib10 is there a reason why i CANNOT access your website? its been this way for months...
always gets the cannot find server screen

i've had the same prblem

Originally Posted by arff23

I'M still having trouble seeing the logo on the sole
laugh.gif
...Probably looking wrong...

It's a little bit of the lion's mane by the outrigger.

I heard there might be a Foamposite pack with the KD4s since KD requested some for his DC fans

This changes everything, cuz they kinda look like 1/2 Cents already

look like a mix between the new hyperfuse with some materials borrowed from LB8v2

im not overly impressed but i would get a pair at the outlets to ball in

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by ALDY

I wasn't sure how I felt seeing the leaked pictures of the LeBron IX's..

But after this photoshop:

blueorangeix.jpg

It definitely gives this shoe HOPE.

pimp.gif

I swear this colorway could sell any lebron shoe
pimp.gif

Dont forget it took a LOOOOONG time for this colorway to sell on the IVs.. it wasn't until well after that these went on discount and sat that folks bought em up...  I think the color placement fits most kicks though.

I plan to start hitting the court in these next week. Will get some feedback and fresh photos for you guys after a few games.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Didnt the 8 get the same amount of backlash before it became the most popular of the Lebron series?
Way to address the same thing that everybody else has.

My thing is that the 8's had a sort of casual appeal and the max air 360 also pulled you in to buy them.

These have NO, I repeat 0 casual appeal and do not even have the 360 anymore.

And to top it off, we get a $5 increase for a less appealing shoe.
indifferent.gif

I mean these could be performance monsters but I'm just judging by looks right now since no one knows how they perform.

A great colorway could make these OK but they're looking real doo-doo right now.

I wanted to buy these just cause I'm a HUGE Bron fan but I can't do it.

30t6p3b.gif

I was wondering in my minds eye if any Future Brons with this possible set up could have a vis air for the 180 AND Zoom instead of just the 180.

I think some folks would like the look of that since they have grown accustomed to the III, VII and VIII looks...

Altho I dont mind admitting the VIIs are still my favorite Petrie Lebron design I grew in love with the V1 Black and all the V2's... This IX just does something for me with the Material use and the colorways are going to make my noodle wet.

Back
Top Bottom