Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

i think those red carpet ps look actually really good. At first glance i thought the ix was off, but we'll see how the first few CW's can change my mind

word, the red carpet colors work well. i don't think i'll ever like the sig on the tongue, the lion would've been a lot nicer, but these got potential. even if those black/red ones just had a white midsole, they'd look 10x better.

Originally Posted by zeke78MX

"What we do in life.. echoes in eternity..."  Bron: you really mean it?? Are you talking about "The decision"??

@Bib10: Thanks for posting!!

LeBron IX Design: What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity
clear pic: http://www.lrj23.com/blog/inde​x.php/2011/07/08/lebron-9-desi​gn/

“What We Do In Life Echoes In Eternity

i dunno...like a few people said, "with the right colors they might be hot", but either way, they look like they will be some sick shoes to hoop in...my $0.02.

@bib10 is there a reason why i CANNOT access your website? its been this way for months...
always gets the cannot find server screen

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Does anyone see the nice touch Petrie put on the Sole?

Put the shoes together and you get.......
i tried....still don't see it 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
 Its the logo from his new store
laugh.gif

I think you dudes will come around who like Materials...

(think NFW vs FW) and you KNOW I hate fuse... but this looks as far from fuse as it can get.

Expect more releases in the Spring that you will like.

*@## LOOKING ON POINT!
FIRE.................!

DONT KNOW WHAT Y'ALL SAYIN

BUT THE SHOE HAS IT.

??? ON YOUR SHOE TASTE!

^ I like the subtle details JP added to these. I just noticed noticed the edges of the lion logo on the soles. I'm guessing the lion will expand and become more obvious with each new version of the IX (v2, PS, etc.), which is the opposite of what happened on the VIII's.

I think these are a step back from the VIII's but I kind of dig the look. I'm sure more people will come around......eventually.

Edit*

After seeing more pics of the IX's, I really like the overall design of these. I get an updated "Air Darwin" feel when looking at them
grin.gif

any info on the lebron 10s?
no 9s for me. A few more 8s, maybe 1more 7, and im done.

Also, I'm thinking the IX design is related to a gladiator-esque shoe. The quote on the shoe sparked this idea. *shrug lol

I think i like them? lol

They remind me of LI Ning shoes. I am sure they will preform really well on court. I will wait for other colorways to really pass judgment

They don't look as casually friendly as the 7s or 8s but we will see.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by c4

Are we getting 3 versions again

We can only hope, chant, and pray
These are dookie

I hope they do a Lebron 9 Supreme

But it would probably be like 200 smh
seriously i dont get it. its basically a hyperdunk 2010 clone in a black red colorway with lebrons signature on the tongue... this is supposed to be a sig shoe for gods sake.

they reallydo need three versions this year because this isnt cutting it as a sig shoe. and whats worse is these are 165. v2 and v3 are only going to be priced higher. horrible turn in this signature line.

people pay 160 for a lebron signature shoe not a generic looking run of the mill looking nike shoe...

you would think that at signature shoe number 9 in the line they would make an attempt to remove the big swoosh on the side and let the lebron line stand on  its own... nike is dumb...

there's too much going on in the design that it looks off.
the 8s looked nice and you can see the design going on to
something... Oh well, these will sell regardless. And they
look like performance beasts. That's a given.

Hope they step up the design in the future though...

i think 8's will be one of Brons more iconic kicks for these look like some basic nike basketball kicks nothing that jumps out at you

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by AJ27526

lebronixg.jpg

my dunkman idea

eh..
grin.gif
. I still think a good color execution (much better than mine) can save the design some
i literally just whipped up almost the exact same thing in PS a few minutes ago.
laugh.gif

5914434383_84f0b1feda_z.jpg

These are fire... Theyre not as great @ first glance, but they definately grow on you. We'll see how it works out w/ other cw's... It has potential.PS- these remind me of the penny 1/2 cents... I can see a foamposite pair working out pretty nicely.

Back
Top Bottom