Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

another thing that has sorta pushed me away was this huge unneccessary price hike by nike almost 186 after tax and shipping for me for some retail lebron 9 and then u got the jordans about 190 after tax if im lucky enough to get them retail. forget it.
i understand completely.  the prices have pushed me away too and i'm at the point of throwing in the towel.  the lebron 9's are cool to me now, but the $170 price tag along with an almost 10% tax in california is just ridiculous to me, especially for hyperfuse materials; and don't even get me started on jordan brand.  it's just a joke what they charge for their fake leather retros.
30t6p3b.gif

they have taken the joy out of it for me...especially jordans.  the shoes i grew up with are just a thing of the past because the new ones are F grades.

im from illnois and i really hate eastbay now.   if the leather on the jordans were good...(b.i.n. 7 have great leather)   maybe i could understand but that is really pushing it.     the lebron 9s are an ok shoe but the price is really messed up. i feel the lebron 8s were a MUCH better value than what we have now.
What part of Illinois? 
nerd.gif

MN's were discounted as well on swoosh, had an 8.5 left and snagged it for $114
pimp.gif

Also I bet the freegums will be like the chinas where there are 2 different versions, one with the special box and then the normal

You got cannons for sale fresh? I hit you up yesterday...

Oh well tho
laugh.gif
ended up ordering from nice kicks
Will be here Monday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Those CG are fakes.

How can you tell? The weaving looks on point but then again I've never seen a fake pair.  Not doubting just trying to see the signs for myself....will take them down from first page

These were posted on the other site supposedly from Eastbay
COOL GREY/GRAPE/BLACK/CHERRY___by second week of November, 2011
WHITE/SPORT RED___by second week of November, 2011
CANNON/VOLT/TOTAL ORANGE___by third week of November, 2011
Sport Red/White/Wolf Grey/Ohio State___by third week of November, 2011
BLACK/BLACK/ANTHRACITE__last week of November, 2011
WHITE/GORGE GREEN/TOTAL ORANGE/Miami__last week of November, 2011
White/Black___last week of December, 2011
Green Abyss /White/Obsidian___second week of January, 2012
Cool Grey/White/Metallic Silver___by second week of February, 2012
Metallic Silver/Metallic Silver/Bright Mango___by second week of March, 2012
Anthracite/Black/Volt___by second week of March, 2012
Court Purple/Turquoise Blue___last week of March, 2012

I didn't see the bolded cws on the first page.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by gentry187

Those CG are fakes.

How can you tell? The weaving looks on point but then again I've never seen a fake pair.  Not doubting just trying to see the signs for myself....will take them down from first page

shape is off...... Compare cg's with watch the throne pair

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

i understand completely.  the prices have pushed me away too and i'm at the point of throwing in the towel.  the lebron 9's are cool to me now, but the $170 price tag along with an almost 10% tax in california is just ridiculous to me, especially for hyperfuse materials; and don't even get me started on jordan brand.  it's just a joke what they charge for their fake leather retros.
30t6p3b.gif

they have taken the joy out of it for me...especially jordans.  the shoes i grew up with are just a thing of the past because the new ones are F grades.

im from illnois and i really hate eastbay now.   if the leather on the jordans were good...(b.i.n. 7 have great leather)   maybe i could understand but that is really pushing it.     the lebron 9s are an ok shoe but the price is really messed up. i feel the lebron 8s were a MUCH better value than what we have now.
What part of Illinois? 
nerd.gif

southern

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Black/volt, Wonder if those are the dunkmans 
nerd.gif

Violet- I live in champaign, which is considered southern IL (although it's not) since its south of chicago 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Cannons=hypebeast kicks

I really dont get it. Imo the u of m's are the hottest colorway.

what's not to get?....Cannons are limited more than the other colorways. And judging by some of the fits I see with them
sick.gif
.... Lebron should drop some limited clothing for the beast.
yall are trippin. you cannot label a whole colorway as hypebeast.   months ago when the first pic of the cannons dropped and the snippet of the hurricanes dropped i told my boy i was gunna cop BOTH. lmao he thought i was crazy because they were such similar colors and because we had no ideas if they be pe's or gr. i didnt care i just wanted them because i liked them. for me both were an easy pick up too

when it comes to the outfits other people were talking about i like to appreciate them all.  i rock black/white tee's if i want the kicks to stand out or a matching nike tee if you want the matching to be clean. or a shirt i found myself with similar colors to just play with matching.  all look good. but when it comes to pictures of shoes on shirts
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

anthracite/black/volt has to be dunkman. judging from how they've been relating colorway names to the colorblocking they will be anthracite (or dark grey) where the cannons are green and black swoosh? with volt in some random places. wouldnt of been my guess prior to this but u PS artists now have something to work with haha

And green abyss white obsidian sounds EXACTLY like the cannons minus orange...idk how i feel about that i hope they look completely different these are the pics im looking forward to most right now

Freegums released yesterday in miami? and they gave out 150 pieces of an artwork by freegum. guess that means everyone who wanted a wider release in a regular box will get it later

man ya'll need to get off that Cannons are limited steez that Nike claimed. If they were limited, Jimmy Jazz and other online retailers wouldn't of sold them early or matter fact have them. I don't buy into, "my store usually gets 100 of Brons but we only 40 pairs this time", it doesn't make them limited. I swear once the limited tag gets thrown out it just cause ppl to be in denial. Would be nice to see production numbers thrown out so we can end this nonsense.

Went to the Galleria Mall today in Buffalo, NY.

None of the shoe spots there got any cannons at all
eek.gif
. The closest store in the area that did was in Rochester. 45 mins away. Crazy

A little late, but grats to all that were able to get their pairs!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by a019

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I got lucky and called in. Was able to place an order while I was driving. They told me that it's going to be shipped double boxed so no need to worry about gift box. I called back just now to confirm and the gal told me it WILL be double boxed.
happy.gif
ur talking bout eastbay right? if so yeahh buddy i hate when the box gets crushed and ruined.
Yup eastbay! My Miami nights that I picked up earlier this year was wrapped in a bag. Seems like this release is a little more limited so they're doing some extra for it. I'm still crossing my fingers cause you never know what they will actually do compared to what they say.

UNLESS

Eastbay Ray can confirm that for me
happy.gif
According to what I was told, we will now be double boxing most, if not all, launch shoes.  So these should be double boxed when you receive them.

Originally Posted by TheDragon

I dont think they sold out I think it crashed. theres no way eastbay sold out of every single size. the south beaches didnt even do that
The Cannons sold out really fast, since they were very limited.  Our website did not crash, from what I was told.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THESE ENDED UP BEING A LOT MORE LIMITED THAN A LOT OF PEOPLE THOUGHT THEY WOULD BE, ME INCLUDED.

EDIT: EASTBAY HAS THE TIMER BACK ON FOR CANNONS. COUNTDOWN TO RESTOCK?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 MAY BE HARDER TO COP THAN THE FIRST TIME AROUND.

EASTBAY REP, WHAT'S UP WITH THIS?
I did hear from a few people that the timer came up again on Friday morning, but when I got in, it did not show up for me.  It appears this was an issue a few people had. Otherwise, there was no restock.

Originally Posted by a019

damn my cannons order from eastbay just got cancelled. ohh well just gotta wait till resell prices go down.
Sorry to hear that. 
frown.gif
  If you want us to look into this, just send us a private message with your order information.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

wow called eastbay Representative shoved me off the phone. thanks..  
If you want, please send us a private message with more information so we can better understand the situation.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom