Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by natrix916

damn you WITNESSkb24....I'm still looking for a pair of MN'S for retail, AND in a size 8.5 too....shoot I'd kill for the price you paid
30t6p3b.gif

https://twitter.com/#!/NikeDallasNP

ask them if they have them, i was able to get a miami nights 12.5 (rare) when the University of Miamis dropped, i wouldnt be surprised if they still had a 8.5 in stock.

worth a try

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

If u could double up on cannons or chinas which wpuld u choose? I'm contemplating selling my 2nd cannon to attempt to get a second china... Idt I can afford both with everything else dropping
my mans sound straight distraught 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by natrix916

damn you WITNESSkb24....I'm still looking for a pair of MN'S for retail, AND in a size 8.5 too....shoot I'd kill for the price you paid
30t6p3b.gif

https://twitter.com/#!/NikeDallasNP

ask them if they have them, i was able to get a miami nights 12.5 (rare) when the University of Miamis dropped, i wouldnt be surprised if they still had a 8.5 in stock.

worth a try
Yeah definitely check the thread my dude, people have said they are just sitting in some areas, I'm sure a fellow NT'er here would gladly help.  If I had them in my area I would for sure

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

So are the chinas really getting released in the united states of December 17?
Yes, really. NDC and NT/HOH only release (not sure if it's all of them though)

Niketown LA confirmed on facebook that these will drop on the 17th

Hopefully Nike Dallas follows suit.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Hold up, so Champs ain't getting China's?
Champs got all other Lebrons....so why wouldn't they get China's too?

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Rich-I know you're a fan, but I'm not a fan of cannons. I heard some chain stores near us received more.

Canes should be here soon. My favorite 9 thus far (until xmas' show up)
My local Footaction already has the Canes in...

They're here as well. I just meant they should be to my house soon...

UNDSd my MNs last night, very dope shoe but I shouldve went a full size up. I know what size to cop if I get the Chinas.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Hold up, so Champs ain't getting China's?
Champs got all other Lebrons....so why wouldn't they get China's too?

Yea I don't understand that too, if Champs doesnt get these then that is foul. At least give them limited numbers like they did with the MN's

I really hope that one of the stores around me gets the Chinas. I have a Champs, Footlocker, Footaction, and Finishline all in the same mall so I'm hoping at least one of them gets them.

Originally Posted by dreb1989

I really hope that one of the stores around me gets the Chinas. I have a Champs, Footlocker, Footaction, and Finishline all in the same mall so I'm hoping at least one of them gets them.
well ill tell you right now finishline WILL NOT. lol as for the others id say only the footaction or footlocker has a chance if they are a top selling store but it seems to only be nt, hoh, etc.

chinas
smile.gif

When this thread first started, there were pics of the chinas on every page. Now that theyre actually releasing here in the states, we dont see any pics yet.

Post some pics fellas. Please.

Got a pair of Miami's

Someone posted an eBay auction link, bought for retail

They ended up over selling their stk, computer error??!!

Stayed in touch with them and gave me a "could not refuse deal"

I just called NikeDallasNP and got a very nice girl on the line. Was looking for Cannons or another pair of Miami Nights in a 12.5(rare size). They didn't have them but without me asking she did a nike find and was able to find Miami Nights for me, just got done placing my order
smile.gif
. Had to call her back and thank her.

Originally Posted by Kratos

I just called NikeDallasNP and got a very nice girl on the line. Was looking for Cannons or another pair of Miami Nights in a 12.5(rare size). They didn't have them but without me asking she did a nike find and was able to find Miami Nights for me, just got done placing my order
smile.gif
. Had to call her back and thank her.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

Got a pair of Miami's

Someone posted an eBay auction link, bought for retail

They ended up over selling their stk, computer error??!!

Stayed in touch with them and gave me a "could not refuse deal"
awsome pickup!  the only thing that's not awsome is the lack of packers gear in these shots.  so disappointed in you.
laugh.gif

went into my footaction and got to see the freegums up close, the detail in that shoe is too good for me to pass up.

Was about to cop my Miami Nights off the 'Bay to add to my Cannons. Strolled into my area mall & what did I spy?

Gotta' luv good luck.
smokin.gif

China's are next.......

Back
Top Bottom