Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Sounds like Cannon are Entourage 8s part 2? Seems like there have been restocks on those in certain areas or they're sitting around for a minute from what I'm seeing and hearing.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Sounds like Cannon are Entourage 8s part 2? Seems like there have been restocks on those in certain areas or they're sitting around for a minute from what I'm seeing and hearing.
it's always the dopey resellers who try to get everyone up in a panic.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by Wayne141

it's always the dopey resellers who try to get everyone up in a panic.

YESSSS I can still get a pair for a reasonable price!

Checked Jimmy Jazz.com a couple of times today.  Lucky enough to get my size in Cannons finally.  Hopefully the order goes through

Im really excited for the chinas. I didn't expect nike to release them here in the USA. especially with the over seas release they did back in october.
Any more info on the chinas?

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Rich-I know you're a fan, but I'm not a fan of cannons. I heard some chain stores near us received more.

Canes should be here soon. My favorite 9 thus far (until xmas' show up)
My local Footaction already has the Canes in...

Originally Posted by pelimpe

i thought they would be double box with eastbay.... well at least no ding on the box this time...
my lil 9 family growing up fast...
YOU HAVE ALL THE RELEVANT COLORWAYS OF THE 9'S. GRABBING THE CHINAS AND I WILL BE IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU. THEN GONNA CHILL UNTIL EITHER AKRONS OR DUNKMANS RELEASE.

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

idk if these shoes are worth buying.. when you can ID any color?
you can't ID "any color" they only have a few colors on the site. none of them can recreate any of the official releases.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

you can't ID "any color" they only have a few colors on the site. none of them can recreate any of the official releases.

Plus they cost 35 dollars more off the bat, and that's not counting shipping...

I'm not one to double up on shoes much, but got lucky and found the Miami Nights on Swoosh and got them for only $113 shipped

And got 2 pairs of these, one is too small though

Originally Posted by c4

IDs/customs. They need more work, but I think I'm done with them
35jz79u.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If Electric Green or Volt was on iD, I'd have a few pairs.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Promo code "SWOOSH" right now gives you free shipping on iD orders of $175+ up until right before Xmas.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by pelimpe

i thought they would be double box with eastbay.... well at least no ding on the box this time...
my lil 9 family growing up fast...
YOU HAVE ALL THE RELEVANT COLORWAYS OF THE 9'S. GRABBING THE CHINAS AND I WILL BE IN THE SAME BOAT AS YOU. THEN GONNA CHILL UNTIL EITHER AKRONS OR DUNKMANS RELEASE.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I got the same 3
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but Im gonna cop the freegums too
happy.gif
happy.gif

Looks like more and more sizes are disappearing on the UM's on NDC...wonder if I should just cop, I like em but I hate miami lol

damn you WITNESSkb24....I'm still looking for a pair of MN'S for retail, AND in a size 8.5 too....shoot I'd kill for the price you paid
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by BronLe

Promo code "SWOOSH" right now gives you free shipping on iD orders of $175+ up until right before Xmas.

No need for promo code. Lebrons automatically qualify for free shipping since they're $175+.

Who cares if cannons were limited or not or about "hype"?....

As long as you think they are
pimp.gif
and was able to get your pair. Doesnt matter if they are still "all over"

Back
Top Bottom