Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Question, are the Chinas gonna be available in GS sizes?

30t6p3b.gif

can't get over how they doing us with the 9s.... south beaches were released in GS, at least a 6  
ohwell.gif

looking back through this thread at the pictures of the Cannons is making me kick myself for sleeping. Christmas money is about to be short if I've got to pay resellers prices on any more of these releases.

got my cannons in from eastbay. did not come double boxed. luckily the box wasnt damaged and im glad i went up .5 size.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Was about to cop my Miami Nights off the 'Bay to add to my Cannons. Strolled into my area mall & what did I spy?

Gotta' luv good luck.
smokin.gif

China's are next.......

Mondawmin??

Security??

The Gallery??

Please Respond...

Hope the Chinas aren't cut any smaller then the Cannon's. My 10.5 in M.N. fit like a champ, 10.5 in Cannons are a lil to snug.

Just received some great news!  We just got word that we will be carrying the LeBron 9 Chinas!  We will be releasing them on 12/17/11 and they will be limited to one pair per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Just received some great news!  We just got word that we will be carrying the LeBron 9 Chinas!  We will be releasing them on 12/17/11 and they will be limited to one pair per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

pimp.gif
thanks Ray!

Originally Posted by thapointguy

et_computer_kid_happy_surprised2.jpg

but it will not end well...Gonna try NDC...
Exactly..i like the Chinas..but I like the nerfs better..plus i kinda want the Last shots and definitely need concords..

Originally Posted by ekREV

got my cannons in from eastbay. did not come double boxed. luckily the box wasnt damaged and im glad i went up .5 size.

Sorry to hear your Cannon's were not double boxed. If you can, please DM your customer information so we can take a closer look. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

EastbayRep - Ray
Yes! Yes! Yes!...
At least nothings gonna "crash" that night...

Thanks Rep Ray 
happy.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

O'rly?

Should I pull out the gif again?

Should I?

Ah, what the hell....

rick-ross-victory-o.gif

Originally Posted by swooshallday

EastbayRep - Ray

pimp.gif
thanks Ray!

Another spot = Another chance to cop.

Good to hear Ray, thanks! Excluded from discounts I assume?

Thanks for the pic awesome, now I am going to end up copping those....oh well, can't beat $114 I guess

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

sneakermane wrote:

Was about to cop my Miami Nights off the 'Bay to add to my Cannons. Strolled into my area mall & what did I spy?

Gotta' luv good luck.
smokin.gif

China's are next.......

Mondawmin??

Security??

The Gallery??

Please Respond...

CHAMPS Columbia, Homie. Call first....they already out of some sizes.

I just got my Miami Nights from Eastbay. Why weren't they double boxed?
nerd.gif
And how do I renew my Gold Club Membership?

EastbayRep - Ray
this is good news.
smokin.gif

Good stuff ray. Even if I strike out on eastbay will be good to know a few places besides hoh and nt's may be getting these

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Am I the only one who thinks Chinas will be the SB of the 9?

I think they might.  They are a sick c/w, but part of me thinks the hype is so big because they weren't available in the US to start.  Gotta remember there are going to be a bunch more c/w's that we haven't even seen yet though.  We may not even have a shoe in the IX's that reach the SB status (not that I care if we do or not)

RU Villa got the cannons to sell, Will they get chinas or what? how limited is this release cause house of hoops in KOP doesnt know if they are even getting them yet

Back
Top Bottom