Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Just received some great news!  We just got word that we will be carrying the LeBron 9 Chinas!  We will be releasing them on 12/17/11 and they will be limited to one pair per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

O'rly?

Should I pull out the gif again?

Should I?

Ah, what the hell....

rick-ross-victory-o.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That gif is too perfect, here's hoping Eastbay can get everything fixed with their double boxing.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Just received some great news!  We just got word that we will be carrying the LeBron 9 Chinas!  We will be releasing them on 12/17/11 and they will be limited to one pair per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

O'rly?

Should I pull out the gif again?

Should I?

Ah, what the hell....

rick-ross-victory-o.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That gif is too perfect, here's hoping Eastbay can get everything fixed with their double boxing.

Yeah that boxing crap has been like that for a while now not sure why they wanna fix it all of a sudden I always order a pair of socks when I order from them then they box it... Gif is a instant classic.... Buckeye grad huh and connects on PE's I'm in the cap city to get at me

Originally Posted by rhester

Man, there will never be another South Beach.

There will always be something for the hype machine to catch on to. All that needs to happen is for lebron to win a championship in some crazy colorway and we'll be off to the races.

Originally Posted by werallequal

anywhere to still get the cannons for retail 11.5-13? man even a 11

if you can fit that range I hope you got the most flexible feet ever, I usually wear a 12 and I could barely fit into a 13.

^ i actually do the 11's are pushing it but 11.5 -13 is pretty common...(for a shoe fanatic) 13s in mostly runners and super narrow shoes.... im prolly a true 12.5

^ i actually do the 11's are pushing it but 11.5 -13 is pretty common...(for a shoe fanatic) 13s in mostly runners and super narrow shoes.... im prolly a true 12.5

keep checking out jimmyjazz, they have had random sizes poping up so you never know...
ill shoot you a pm if i see any of those sizes anywhere.  

Has anyone thought the US version of the China's might be diff the the one released overseas??

Nice pics sneakermane

Good info eastbay rep. That means the chinas wont be too limited.

Yuku acting up again with the dissapearing pages

Originally Posted by navychucks

keep checking out jimmyjazz, they have had random sizes poping up so you never know...

Keep checking, I was able to get a size 11 yesterday from jimmy jazz.. Shipped today

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by sneakermane

SWEET!
smokin.gif

Just like Kobe & Chris Paul......only one more piece remaining.
Come on 12/17.....
RIGHT THERE WITH YOU MAN.

NEED THOSE CHINAS.

Excellent real life photos!
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Info on camera/lens?
pimp.gif
IPHONE 4 CAMERA
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

AMAZING WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH THE RIGHT LIGHTING.

barry wrote:
navychucks wrote:keep checking out jimmyjazz, they have had random sizes poping up so you never know...

Keep checking, I was able to get a size 11 yesterday from jimmy jazz.. Shipped today
Actually JimmyJazz restocked approximately @noon today. Sizes 7.5-15. $179 shipped, I can live with that.

Originally Posted by sorianotron

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

If u could double up on cannons or chinas which wpuld u choose? I'm contemplating selling my 2nd cannon to attempt to get a second china... Idt I can afford both with everything else dropping
my mans sound straight distraught 
laugh.gif
indeed
ohwell.gif
...*%%+ it ill just see what happens on the 17th n deal with it later

EastbayRep - Ray

*sigh of relief*

laugh.gif
Not sure why some of y'all are relieved Eastbay is getting them. It's more impossible to cop on there than NDC, at least from my personal experiences. Though at the very least, I guess it's another opportunity/source to cop from.

Back
Top Bottom