Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Not a huge Lebreezy afficionado I'm a complete noob when it comes to any of his sneakers, but after seeing some of these recent 9 colorways I have to say I'm digging them. I'm currently scoping the BRed 9's (I think that's their nickname) They're available for $105 right now. I've seen people mention that these run small. How would you guys compare them to the Concords in terms of width and length? (pause)
Thanks

Half size up when you buy these, minimum

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Um, they will....just watch. But you nor I will touch them.

This.
Thanks Flint...I see you UpandComing..Knicks and a couple other old school NT Outlet thread heads in here...I should have never said anything ..when you try and explain how the outlets work..most people just don't get it...
Most of NT are youngsters here. They really don't know how the whole thing works. Personally, living in Orlando where there are 3 outlet stores and one clearance outlet, I can honestly say that EVERY shoe hits an outlet. I've seen A,B,C, and ungraded pairs hit each store. Space Jams? There was a line. CG's? Same. Royal Foams? Employees ran through a FSR. Hell, my clearance outlet gets Nike iD's from all over the country.

From every production run Nike does, there are B grades. Where do you think those pairs go? I know NT'ers on here that cop ONLY through the outlet system and get a lot of heat. No reason to sit there and mock/doubt NT'ers when y'all youngins don't know what you're talking about. I miss the old days of the NT outlet threads. I used to get weekly texts/pm's with HEAT dropping at outlets nationwide. I couldn't keep up with it so I stopped. No need to elaborate anymore, same story every big thread. People forget what an OUTLET store is...

Back to Lebron Big Bang IX's - The D-Rose ASG shoe IS all Orange. I'm curious too. Only correlation is they're playing in Orange County Orlando, FL?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I kid I kid, but it's interesting to see what the real jersey colors are going to be.
Well I know I'm not a "youngester" and know where near a rookie to the shoe game and I think it's safe to say that you saying every Nike hit's the "Outlet" is a little over exaggerated. For example if the Nike only produced 3000 pairs of the Yeezey's and 3000 people bought them then it's impossible for them to hit an outlet because every shoe has already been sold. The same thing with any quickstrike or hyperstrike shoe, if there a very sort after shoe and produced in limited amounts they wont touch an Outlet. Why do you think resellers camp out for days to purchase exclusive kicks they know they can resell for double the price??? If people could just hunt them down at their local Nike Outlets in select sizes? Even when people return shoes sometimes that are limited they actually put the shoe back online hints that's why sometime you might go on Nike.com and they might have a restock of a shoe but in select sizes. I think it's more safe for you to say that a lot of shoes hit the outlet or majority but not all of them because it's not realistic and you talking about these "phantom shoes" that nobody sees that like 3 pairs of the Chinas or a half a pair of B-grade Yeezys sounds like something anybody can say, I can say Kanye West just came to my house and let me sale to pair of his personal pair of Yeezy 2's but it doesn't make it true lol  

^ They remind me of NASA astronaut suits, which is obviously intentional given the theme.Am I the only one that fast forwarded that video... "like super quick fast" to 2:55?

I'm not sure about Sneakermane but from pictures he doesn't appear to be a 15 or 16 year old and I know I'm not but zero I think most of us have a good understanding about outlets and I also have 3 near me but I don't frequent The Gilroy store to often but 2 pairs of a B grade isn't what we were talkih about. I appreciate your insight zero and to everyone that chimed in on the outlet "debate" but it was started about the big bangs hitting outlets like they were sitting and then hitting outlets and it turned into b grades and returns which at least I wasn't talking about. It was more so these sitting and hitting outlets.

Even though this screen name is only a bit over a year old I was on NT in high school with my boy Justin before he got banned and I grabbed my own so I remember the outlet thread and lurked all the time so we all know about shoes hitting them and what an outlet is. I'm sure we all know what an outlet is as well.

Zero 0123

Orange all star jerseys would be nice! You think they would stray away fr the traditional red white and blue Uni's though? Should go like baseball. Dunk contest skills game media day etc should be all star jerseys but during the game you wear your regular jersey with an all star patch

what ever the color of the All Star uni is, you know it's gonna be ugly because Adidas designs them lol jk. Yeah they should've stuck with the Team unis that the player played for(forgot what years they got rid of it). I think they wanted to make it more organized and to sell the ASG unis.

I'm curious to see if they're gonna stray from the red/white/blue or team jerseys for this year's ASG. The last two times they did, back in 95 and 96, weren't too impressive.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

what ever the color of the All Star uni is, you know it's gonna be ugly because Adidas designs them lol jk. Yeah they should've stuck with the Team unis that the player played for(forgot what years they rid it). I think they wanted to make it more organized and to sell the ASG unis.

It had to be for financial purposes to make an all star jersey. I wonder how orange will work though.

maybe continue the galaxy theme with the design but the colors will be white/orange for the East and black/orange for the West. You could tell there isn't much to talk about when we're talking about different things.
laugh.gif
We'll get back to it come February went the cool grey drops.

^ Those combos could work. The other thing to take into consideration is that the orange is a symbol of the state of Florida.

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Thanks Flint...I see you UpandComing..Knicks and a couple other old school NT Outlet thread heads in here...I should have never said anything ..when you try and explain how the outlets work..most people just don't get it...
Most of NT are youngsters here. They really don't know how the whole thing works. Personally, living in Orlando where there are 3 outlet stores and one clearance outlet, I can honestly say that EVERY shoe hits an outlet. I've seen A,B,C, and ungraded pairs hit each store. Space Jams? There was a line. CG's? Same. Royal Foams? Employees ran through a FSR. Hell, my clearance outlet gets Nike iD's from all over the country.

From every production run Nike does, there are B grades. Where do you think those pairs go? I know NT'ers on here that cop ONLY through the outlet system and get a lot of heat. No reason to sit there and mock/doubt NT'ers when y'all youngins don't know what you're talking about. I miss the old days of the NT outlet threads. I used to get weekly texts/pm's with HEAT dropping at outlets nationwide. I couldn't keep up with it so I stopped. No need to elaborate anymore, same story every big thread. People forget what an OUTLET store is...

Back to Lebron Big Bang IX's - The D-Rose ASG shoe IS all Orange. I'm curious too. Only correlation is they're playing in Orange County Orlando, FL?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  I kid I kid, but it's interesting to see what the real jersey colors are going to be.
Well I know I'm not a "youngester" and know where near a rookie to the shoe game and I think it's safe to say that you saying every Nike hit's the "Outlet" is a little over exaggerated. For example if the Nike only produced 3000 pairs of the Yeezey's and 3000 people bought them then it's impossible for them to hit an outlet because every shoe has already been sold. The same thing with any quickstrike or hyperstrike shoe, if there a very sort after shoe and produced in limited amounts they wont touch an Outlet. Why do you think resellers camp out for days to purchase exclusive kicks they know they can resell for double the price??? If people could just hunt them down at their local Nike Outlets in select sizes? Even when people return shoes sometimes that are limited they actually put the shoe back online hints that's why sometime you might go on Nike.com and they might have a restock of a shoe but in select sizes. I think it's more safe for you to say that a lot of shoes hit the outlet or majority but not all of them because it's not realistic and you talking about these "phantom shoes" that nobody sees that like 3 pairs of the Chinas or a half a pair of B-grade Yeezys sounds like something anybody can say, I can say Kanye West just came to my house and let me sale to pair of his personal pair of Yeezy 2's but it doesn't make it true lol  
Whenever manufacturing ANYTHING on a production line, there are going to be errors. It is a fact of business. When Nike sees an error on their production line, they not only pull that pair, but a few pairs around the irregular pair. Those pairs that get pulled are what we consider B-Grade. These are what get sent out to the outlets. It doesn't matter if it's 3000 pairs or 3000000  pairs produced. There will be errors. The reason resellers don't camp out at outlets is pretty simple. You get a whole lot more money for retail pairs in their nice packaging close to actual RD than outlet pairs stamped with a B on the tag in an orange box. On top of that, they have no control as to where Nike ships the B-grades to. It's really a mosh pit. They could go anywhere nationwide.

I think the main confusion is defining "hitting the outlets." Every shoe hits the outlets. It is what it is. Whether there are going to be a FSR at a majority of the outlets, or scattered sizes on a hash wall or no sizes after employees pick them apart, they still arrived at a Nike outlet for sale. Most people think "hitting the outlets" means there are a ton of them sitting around because they did not sell well and were RTV'ed to Nike. While that's one scenario for a shoe to make it to the outlets, it's not EVERY.

I used to bulk buy for an international vendor at the outlets, and I would clear inventory for a certain local Nike outlet manager two to three times a week (150+ pairs per trip). It was a nice year of getting the inside track on HEAT being dropped. You would be surprised as to what I was offered behind the scenes that never made it to the sales floor. Opened my eyes to the whole scenario. It's really who you know.

I'll end with this posting:
http://niketalk.com/topic/220902

eciaccord is a local NT'er, and yes, those are Authentic B-Grade Yeezy's that he sold. So yes, the did drop at an outlet. Youngins'...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Zero 0123

Orange all star jerseys would be nice! You think they would stray away fr the traditional red white and blue Uni's though? Should go like baseball. Dunk contest skills game media day etc should be all star jerseys but during the game you wear your regular jersey with an all star patch

Truth. Wearing their regular uniform with an all star patch would be dope. They did this in 98 and I loved it. 96 Phoenix Jerseys weren't that bad either. I'm just glad we're not getting another all blue Lebron ASG shoe. I really didn't like the VIII's.

My man zero you win. Both sides made valid points. B grades as well as returns hit outlets maybe not in huge number but they are there.

Thanks to all let's move on.

Anyone else here at the dubs game? (lol)

Zero 0123

Truth. Wearing their regular uniform with an all star patch would be dope. They did this in 98 and I loved it. 96 Phoenix Jerseys weren't that bad either. I'm just glad we're not getting another all blue Lebron ASG shoe. I really didn't like the VIII's.

98 thank you. Me and my boy were debating the last year it was done. I know when it was here in Oakland they were in all star jerseys. Your an encyclopedia of knowledge tonight. HahaI hope they go back to that.

Cannons should be in tomorrow, can't wait to see em in person after having seen some of the pics fellow NTer's have posted

Zero 0123

98 thank you. Me and my boy were debating the last year it was done. I know when it was here in Oakland they were in all star jerseys. Your an encyclopedia of knowledge tonight. HahaI hope they go back to that.
pimp.gif
I remember this from that ASG:

6a00d8341c506253ef0120a5b97d42970c-320wi

Actually I think they used regular jerseys in 2000 in Oakland. Dude I'm sitting by Proved me wrong

2002 was the last year they wore reg jerseys with the patch I believe. 2003 was when they did the retro-style NBA All Stars unis.

i say east rocks purple and west rock orange, as far the AS game jersey goes to incorporate the theme and all just my guess

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Brandon shouldn't you be watching the game
laugh.gif
See any Lebrons tonight? haha

Haha. Slow game sort of. One of my friends from high school works in the bar sO we'll chill in here and head to our seats at the start of the third No brons so far but ive seen another guy wearing the Chicago 10's. Hype beast with the matching Jordan shirt though. Smh

Back
Top Bottom