Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

To all my peoples in the military, NEX has got the FREEGUMS for $112 flat...Couldnt pass that up..
pimp.gif

Hi guys, i have a question, i just watched the video of old mate with the big bangs (which is a beautiful shoe), and i would like to know why is it so important to have shoes before anyone else? i'm from Australia and i just dont get it? Does it make you important to have before anyone else, plus don't you pay above retail for a shoe thats not out yet?

Please don't flame it's a honest qustion and no i'm not salty!

Originally Posted by sneaka23

Hi guys, i have a question, i just watched the video of old mate with the big bangs (which is a beautiful shoe), and i would like to know why is it so important to have shoes before anyone else? i'm from Australia and i just dont get it? Does it make you important to have before anyone else, plus don't you pay above retail for a shoe thats not out yet?

Makes you the coolest guy of all time!
(or until next week when the next CW comes out)
Just human nature my spot always gets them early and for me it's just less of head ache so I cop early but people hate release dates or want to be exclusive. But it's not just with shoes. Its with cars, video games, electronics, phones whatever. People want to say I have something you don't have or I had it first. I don't care really. Some people want them early but If you could get them early for retail or close why not and there authentic.

Edit: I was the first loyal citizen of Zamunda
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sneaka23

Some people do it for multiple reasons.  I know there are a few who cop early to avoid the hassle of camping out or sites crashing, then there are some who (IMO) try to get them early just to be the first.  I personally wouldn't order certain things early because there are so many replicas/b grades out there, not to mention sometimes you don't even get a box or insoles (like the guy in the video for instance).  The thing is, a lot of these people who buy early (not all, if they have a good connect) ARE paying above retail. I would just wait and try to cop on my own and if not, sell some stuff and then buy from someone else.  

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Im probably the only nt member who is happy to not have copped the chinas, cannons, miami nights or the upcoming big bangs. None of them appealed to me.

Yup, You probably are.
More power to you, thou....

Big Bangs are QS allegedly. No surprise there.

Just be ready for the BS.

@mikey23 - you got the best 2 pairs IMO. i got those 2 too, plus the blackouts and ohio states. hoping to just cop the big bangs and i'd be done unless something really appealing comes out.

Gonna cop the griffeys then its game over when it comes to 9s. Im probably the only nt member who is happy to not have copped the chinas, cannons, miami nights or the upcoming big bangs. None of them appealed to me. The U are hands down the best colorway so far.

You can't use WILL power to unhype a shoe.
All the ones mentioned above take a special kind of person to enjoy.

I am one of the special kind of people
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Yo Sneakermane. Love the brons but the Lava Lamp? 
roll.gif

That's my game room.

And it serves its purpose depending on what type of GAME I'm playing. Dig?
roll.gif

Thanks BigBrandon and WITNESSkb24 for answering my question, so it's to not have the hassle of camping out to cop and to be a head of the pack so to speak, plus to avoid any riots like the Jordan 11! Man I just strolled into my footlocker and copped my jordan 11's on lunch at 2.00 in the arvo in a size 12.

I'm thankful we don't have camp outs over here, but then again the sneaker culture over here is dead, it's cons and Vans it's a shame, only b-ballers buy sneakers now, we still got Lebron 9's Cannons and MN in stores over here in most sizes.

BigBrandon after seeing the photo of the Kentucky's you have me on the hunt for them via Ebay now, as we didn't get them here in Australia. No disrespect but what's with the socks in that photo? The socks on your left foot looks so much better then the sock on the right foot!

Originally Posted by vegaBOXEDshoes

Gonna cop the griffeys then its game over when it comes to 9s. Im probably the only nt member who is happy to not have copped the chinas, cannons, miami nights or the upcoming big bangs. None of them appealed to me. The U are hands down the best colorway so far.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

It has nothing to do with will power bro. When it comes to kicks i have none 99% of the time. Like i said those colorways do nothing for me.

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

It has nothing to do with will power bro. When it comes to kicks i have none 99% of the time. Like i said those colorways do nothing for me.

we get it. you've mentioned this at least 10 times. the cw's do nothing for you. Congrats. Good luck with Griffeys

Originally Posted by casper90403

Broomall4Life wrote:

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

we get it. you've mentioned this at least 10 times. the cw's do nothing for you. Congrats. Good luck with Griffeys

He needs to just make it his SIGNATURE already! Sheesh
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom