Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

Big Bangs are QS allegedly. No surprise there.

Just be ready for the BS.

Figured they would be since the All Star shoes usually are

I don't mind QS's as long as they release online and on NDC.        Eastbay waiting lines....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ct3boii

I don't mind QS's as long as they release online and on NDC.        Eastbay waiting lines....
eyes.gif

Damn. Well, NDC it is. How far ahead are drop dates of QS's usually given? Not sure about dealing with HOH Houston.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Yes February and March are gonna expensive months. I hope ya'll used this month to stack them papers.

Yeah I was stacking this month knowing that the next few months it was plenty of shoes I wanted. Came home and the wife bought an orbit baby stroller. Anyone with a baby knows those strollers cost a thousand bucks. Now I have to rethink shoe pick ups. March 2nd prob only getting one now. Looking like Dunkman's are going to win. I could always change but oh well.

Hey guys,
I just picked this hoodie up from the nike outlet at perryville, md. price was 40 + 30% off. reds arent spot on but look like a much better match in person

^^^ thx. if anyone needs the style number i can put it in here. i mean 30% off pretty much offsets shipping + tax

eyes.gif
What do QS mean?

Originally Posted by onlitwo

someone offer me a pair of DS KD IV Weathermans for my Lebron Chinas....good deal?

Even deal.... Depends on which one you want more. I'd do it. But then I'd be on the hunt for chinas immediately after.
BTW whats DS? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by onlitwo

someone offer me a pair of DS KD IV Weathermans for my Lebron Chinas....good deal?

Even deal.... Depends on which one you want more. I'd do it. But then I'd be on the hunt for chinas immediately after.
BTW whats DS? 
laugh.gif
What is DS?

i know what ds mean, just wanted to see if someone was going to be a smart %%@ when they answered that question.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

eyes.gif

Damn. Well, NDC it is. How far ahead are drop dates of QS's usually given? Not sure about dealing with HOH Houston.

Well now a days we know a few weeks to a month ahead, but I remember when a quickstrike used to be just that, an actual quickstrike 
tired.gif

Megatron- The UK's were on swoosh, thats the only place I've seen them with any discount (and of couse I missed my size AGAIN 
mad.gif
)

Originally Posted by bigj505

^^^ thx. if anyone needs the style number i can put it in here. i mean 30% off pretty much offsets shipping + tax

whats the style # bruh?

HOH Mall of America has a size 10.5 xmas left, not sure if they take phone orders but you could try.

Salamander Bron lol.

Anyway, what do you guys think about the 9s on the court? Can someone give a mini review on traction and heel lockdown? I'm going to be hooping this Sunday with the 9s but wanted to see what you guys thought of them so far.

Back
Top Bottom