Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by raptors29

Why are the Freegums excluded from the discount on Eastbay?
frown.gif
They know that's a shoe that people will actually WANT. It's all about the money bro

Originally Posted by shoexfreak

I don't understand why Lebrons and Kobes are excluded but not KDs

Maybe because the Durants are only 95 bucks and eastbay makes you spend at least 100 bucks to use the discount. You could buy something else cheap like a pair of socks or something but maybe they do it to encourage you to buy something else that might usually sit then you could use the discount as well. Also I'm not sure of the exact numbers but I'm sure Durants don't move as well as Kobe or Bron sig shoes move.

Just looked you can also get the discounts on every one of Amare's sig shoe except for his Christmas pair.

I'm sure it has to do with popularity. Most people will buy Jordan's brons and Kobe's with or without a discount.

Lets get back to the shoes guys, don't wanna see anyone get banned/this get locked for the side stuff (happened in the VIII thread)

For the guy who asked about the Big Bangs, they will be on NDC FOR SURE, as for other sites only time will tell.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Lets get back to the shoes guys, don't wanna see anyone get banned/this get locked for the side stuff (happened in the VIII thread)

For the guy who asked about the Big Bangs, they will be on NDC FOR SURE, as for other sites only time will tell.

So they won't sell these at stores? Only online? I need info!

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

Are these big bangs going to be limited as the 8 south beaches or more limited?

CLOSE YA MOUTH.....
The Big Bangs are wack, Cool Greys are going to be as limited if not even more than the South Beaches...I'd say the Cool Greys and those secret release Red Kentucky Cranberry joints are going to be the most limited 9's aside from the Chinas. Stock up resellers, these are your meal tickets.

pimp.gif

I wonder how hard the Dunkmans will be to get. Apart from the Miami Nights and Cannons, those are the only pair I want. The CGs are nice but I can't see myself paying retail for em.

Originally Posted by BronLe

CLOSE YA MOUTH.....
The Big Bangs are wack, Cool Greys are going to be as limited if not even more than the South Beaches...I'd say the Cool Greys and those secret release Red Kentucky Cranberry joints are going to be the most limited 9's aside from the Chinas. Stock up resellers, these are your meal tickets.

pimp.gif
What you are attempting to do, I see it 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

So they won't sell these at stores? Only online? I need info!
No I'm sure they will be at stores, what I meant was the only absolute place that we know of at this moment that will have them is MOST LIKELY NDC, as they get all of the ASG shoes.  Unless it's some tier 0 only one HOH KD IV-esque release, then there will be other stores.  Stay tuned for more info, we all know the same amount as of now

Originally Posted by awsome blossom

still in here having a blast
I'm sure you and all of Greenbay was rockin life preserver when that score balloon to 37, the whole town went on suicide watch. 

Originally Posted by BronLe

CLOSE YA MOUTH.....

pimp.gif

Well go ahead and do that, and we all are going to sit back. Then tell us how much money you make off that, in the meanwhile i'll have a sniper rifle scoped on a pair of big bang.
devil.gif

I decided to break out my China 9's yesterday and I have to say the response the shoe received was crazy when I running some errands. Stopped at the mall and random people was just telling they liked my shoes. Then I walked and a couple of the shoe stores and the people who worked there was like he got on the Chinas or when those Lebrons come out (we didn't get the China 9's in my area) Finally I stopped at a convenience  store  and this older lady was like WOW your shoes look nice! I'm definitely feeling the response and reactions I got from the China's which is nothing at all like the response I get when I rock any of my Jordan's.. It feels ike when you wearing Lebrons your apart of exclusive sneaker club.

those pe's lebron are wearing are wack, str8 up trash.. just the fact that lb is wearing them makes them appealing.. those would stay in stores forever.. a clear sole would of saved them.

this dam thread is getting annoying.. wouldnt mind paying a few bucks to use this service if it would be fixed...

dam them big bangs are so nice

Haven't heard of a shoe yet that you don't want a clear sole on. The black and red pair is nice. No clear sole or speckles needed. I'll try and grab a pair but with so much else coming out. Hopefully they don't move to quick so I can grab a pair a month or do down the line.

Back
Top Bottom