Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

*Dylan voice*

1-Chinas
2-Chinas
3-Chinas
4-Chinas
5-Chinas

roll.gif

I already had my '11 metallic 5s laced up with the white laces from my Banned 1s. They look crispy.

Originally Posted by SupremeP21

How do these fit?  True to size?

Negative.  Go at least a half size up.  I have one pair a full size up and it fits great.
As for the Cannons being a hypebeast colorway, if you think that then what is your opinion of the Big Bangs?  I like the Big Bangs myself but IMO those are more of a "hypebeast" colorway than the Cannons and will bring them all out...Check the thread when the pics first surfaced

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by ploisback

Seen them in person? Not HB at all. And the orange laces aren't the better choice either
Honestly, no.  Love the shoe & the colors but it's just the combination of them that ruins this CW for me, there is is just too much going on with the addition of the orange. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Yes.  My store got them in, and front minute 00:01, I had no love for the Cannons.  They're collecting dust at a lot of retailers here in NYC. 

Where in NYC are they available? I haven't looked for them, but I'd like to see them in person. Thinking of copping.

All black 9s with the white laces look nice and clean. When the all blacks go on sale I might give this a try. Kinda surprised Lebron went this route since it seems a lot like Celtics shoes from the 80s and 90s....

idk, the pair lebron had last night looked like some good leather. clearly couldve been lighting and angles, but they looked kinda better than the rd blackouts

I would loe to know where Cannons are sitting in NYC. Most stores only have small sizes left. I called Footaction 34th and they only had 8s. Footaction by me had 8s only as well and did a 100mile store check to see if there were any 10.5-11 and it was a negative.

Saw this ID at Roosevelt Mall in Long Island. Originally said it reminded me of Griffeys if it had a white sole, nvm the blue is totally different.
laugh.gif

No flash and flash.

Originally Posted by drewsone

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Yeah they are pricey but what premium Nike shoes aren't. Shoot Jordan's cost you 160. Kobe supremes even more. Brons at 170 is steep but it's right there with other Nike sig lines minus durant I guess. The amares aren't a true sig I guess until they get his name on them
I don't even consider Jordans premium anymore. Lebrons and Kobes > Jordans in the overall quality department. Those Blue Dunkman ones or w/e look nice too.

THIS!!

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I would loe to know where Cannons are sitting in NYC. Most stores only have small sizes left. I called Footaction 34th and they only had 8s. Footaction by me had 8s only as well and did a 100mile store check to see if there were any 10.5-11 and it was a negative.

Yeah people like to just throw around the term collecting dust when theres any odd pair on the shelves still. Having one sz 8 or 8.5 doesnt count as collecting dust. Ive seen an odd China on a store shelf and those are the most popular ones.

I stand by my statement the Cannons are one of those colorways for most people where you have to actually see it in person to appreciate it.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Your hood spot(s) should have them. 

Originally Posted by Freeze

idk, the pair lebron had last night looked like some good leather. clearly couldve been lighting and angles, but they looked kinda better than the rd blackouts

If you look at the pictures it appears shiny and not leather. It looks to be the exact same material there all made of. Looks just like triple blacks. No stitch seems like leather or anything. I think they are just triple blacks with white laces but I'd like to see some 9's with leather in any colorway

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Freeze

If you look at the pictures it appears shiny and not leather. It looks to be the exact same material there all made of. Looks just like triple blacks. No stitch seems like leather or anything. I think they are just triple blacks with white laces but I'd like to see some 9's with leather in any colorway
ha yea maybe it was just wishful thinkin.  definitely reminded me of the bin v's with the white lace.  and full stream black leather ix with the carbon fiber would be piffery

Back
Top Bottom