Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Miami Heat vs. Los Angeles Lakers /// January 19, 2012 /// (Photos)
American Airlines Arena in Miami, Florida
a few pics from tonight

x999.jpg

x999t.jpg

bronkb.jpg

999xx.jpg

999xn.jpg

5912224.jpg

65651b5c259b5e305f271cf.jpg

75fcdfa426aa7cd2a2449c20a24bb498-getty-137377664.jpg

5912048.jpg
5913182.jpg

x999.jpg

x999f.jpg

999xs.jpg

999xu.jpg

back in black, jerseys, nwo, lebron james,nike lebron 9, blackout, triple black
bb114981b05e339fb839a050557f59145cdb8e.gif

Norris Cole played in the LeBron 8 V/3
499a8ab998d4fc163bfa6fbedd7faed7-getty-137377654.jpg

3f01a0c17ddddc3d5974325.jpg

5913012.jpg

those white laces actually look really good on the blackouts. look like a bin 5 retro that released. or when jordan rocked white laces in the metallic 5s

bitt78.jpg

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Yeah they are pricey but what premium Nike shoes aren't. Shoot Jordan's cost you 160. Kobe supremes even more. Brons at 170 is steep but it's right there with other Nike sig lines minus durant I guess. The amares aren't a true sig I guess until they get his name on them
I don't even consider Jordans premium anymore. Lebrons and Kobes > Jordans in the overall quality department. Those Blue Dunkman ones or w/e look nice too.

Originally Posted by ploisback

Mr Rogers wrote:

This.  Pure hypebeast colorway in my opinion.
Seen them in person? Not HB at all. And the orange laces aren't the better choice either

Honestly, no.  Love the shoe & the colors but it's just the combination of them that ruins this CW for me, there is is just too much going on with the addition of the orange. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Originally Posted by mrlongong

those white laces actually look really good on the blackouts. look like a bin 5 retro that released. or when jordan rocked white laces in the metallic 5s

bitt78.jpg
Those Bucks jerseys are poor. 

Originally Posted by AME416

Mr Rogers wrote:

Seen them in person? Not HB at all. And the orange laces aren't the better choice either
Honestly, no.  Love the shoe & the colors but it's just the combination of them that ruins this CW for me, there is is just too much going on with the addition of the orange. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Nah you gotta see them in person.

Mr Rogers wrote:

Yes.  My store got them in, and front minute 00:01, I had no love for the Cannons.  They're collecting dust at a lot of retailers here in NYC. 

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Nah you gotta see them in person.

I saw them in person.  Hell I even unboxed and tried them before they went to retailers.  They do nothing for me. 

Am I the only one who thinks the blackouts with the white laces were lame? He should have gave them the Cleveland VIII's Treatment!

THEN the white laces would be appreciated...
pimp.gif

To everybody questioning what color The Lebron 9 Swingmans will actually be here's a picture of a Green Abyss Nike Lebron Jacket which is more of the greenish blue color oppose to that navy and royal blue color being posted. Also if you just Google Nike green abyss, you'll see a lot of other apparel that is that same color as the shoes. I hope this was helpful to some of you.

LeBron-N98-Dri-FIT-Mens-Track-Jacket-451588_399_A.jpg&hei=375&wid=500
nike-swingman-lebron-9.jpg

Originally Posted by mrlongong

bitt78.jpg

great minds think alike! 

looking at the pics reminded me of my Bin V's too
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom