Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

the blackout 9s do have a little leather on them. like on the toes and stuff same with the xmas'. the rest of them are made with mostly hyperfuse though.

gotta agree with the 7's and 8's design being better design... definetly more comfy than these are.. thats one thing that sucks about this shoe, not as comfy as the previous, but more expensive.. smh

Originally Posted by mrlongong

the blackout 9s do have a little leather on them. like on the toes and stuff same with the xmas'. the rest of them are made with mostly hyperfuse though.

Yeah I was thinking more the shoe in general. I like the hyperfus though.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

I would loe to know where Cannons are sitting in NYC. Most stores only have small sizes left. I called Footaction 34th and they only had 8s. Footaction by me had 8s only as well and did a 100mile store check to see if there were any 10.5-11 and it was a negative.

Yeah people like to just throw around the term collecting dust when theres any odd pair on the shelves still. Having one sz 8 or 8.5 doesnt count as collecting dust. Ive seen an odd China on a store shelf and those are the most popular ones.

I stand by my statement the Cannons are one of those colorways for most people where you have to actually see it in person to appreciate it.

THIS

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

I would loe to know where Cannons are sitting in NYC. Most stores only have small sizes left. I called Footaction 34th and they only had 8s. Footaction by me had 8s only as well and did a 100mile store check to see if there were any 10.5-11 and it was a negative.

Your hood spot(s) should have them. 
Walked by Footaction on 34th street three times on monday, they still had cannons...They were sitting right next to the kobe VII, maybe they sold out since than, doubt it. Didn't bother going in and asking what sizes they had. 
Cannons are not a hypebeast colorway(to plain to be), I think the old-way of thinking dudes like the colorway because it's unique but low key unlike the big bangs so they big it up. Not a fan, underwhelming to me(color reminds me of like an turtle). 

First off don't bother calling...that's your first mistake...employees ain't really trying to help you over the phone...you have to go in person

Second...I just picked up Cannons last Friday size 10.5 at Footaction in the BX on Metropolitan (which I believe is within 100 miles of 34th st)

Third...just to help you out..the Footaction at Cross County Mall also in the BX should still have both a 10 10.5 still very much available...

So to the homie saying people don't know what they are talking about...I would say the Cannons are an incredible colorway...but not for EVERYONE...clearly in certain pockets they FLEW off shelves...in certain places...with certain taste..they may not move as quick....much like Foams..Heavy in NYC..pretty much used as paper weights in South Jersey

Sometimes doing a little bit of leg work will get you Far in life...Good luck in finding your size...

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

First off don't bother calling...that's your first mistake...employees ain't really trying to help you over the phone...you have to go in person

Second...I just picked up Cannons last Friday size 10.5 at Footaction in the BX on Metropolitan (which I believe is within 100 miles of 34th st)

Third...just to help you out..the Footaction at Cross County Mall also in the BX should still have both a 10 10.5 still very much available...

So to the homie saying people don't know what they are talking about...I would say the Cannons are an incredible colorway...but not for EVERYONE...clearly in certain pockets they FLEW off shelves...in certain places...with certain taste..they may not move as quick....much like Foams..Heavy in NYC..pretty much used as paper weights in South Jersey

Sometimes doing a little bit of leg work will get you Far in life...Good luck in finding your size...

Cross County is where I looked for them in the first place. They had small sizes only. Metropolotian Footaction? Hmm..met check that out right now.

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Originally Posted by AME416

Cannons are overhyped. 
This.  Pure hypebeast colorway in my opinion.

fps-russia-40-mm-cannon.gif

That's the correct source, and 2/25 is all-star weekend..if not 2/25, then 2/27...but the big bangs will release before the 3 pairs on 3/2...(Mangos are a big bang consolation prize like the UM's for cannons)

Originally Posted by Ayipapi

Cross County is where I looked for them in the first place. They had small sizes only. Metropolotian Footaction? Hmm..met check that out right now.
Jimmy Jazz has them in Bay Plaza and a couple in the foot action there.

Originally Posted by keezpeele

That's the correct source, and 2/25 is all-star weekend..if not 2/25, then 2/27...but the big bangs will release before the 3 pairs on 3/2...(Mangos are a big bang consolation prize like the UM's for cannons)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

is there a twitter that yah get info from? like the creator or lead designer or something like that twitter

Paid $260 for a pair of Big Bangs, currently on their way. Not my size but hopefully I can trade to get the size I need because I will probably fail on release date. Hype for these is going to be out the roof. They are my favorite Lebrons so far.

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

Paid $260 for a pair of Big Bangs, currently on their way. Not my size but hopefully I can trade to get the size I need because I will probably fail on release date. Hype for these is going to be out the roof. They are my favorite Lebrons so far.

damn thats a big risk and for 260.

Originally Posted by a019

Originally Posted by rmmsballer10

damn thats a big risk and for 260.
that is just 80 dollars more, if he save his money then its nothing. Did the all-star last year release in store

Back
Top Bottom