Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

January 21, 2012 - Miami Heat vs. Philadelphia 76ers. 1/21/2012
some pics from last night
5919172.jpg
5918020.jpg

31783910021202422.jpg

dd27fd11e7111e5cdfa9f8d.jpg

f38e0def5e7f2972aa711f404ac3b88a-getty-137507728.jpg

eceb848b9a795a2dc228747.jpg

de74482d21008d47fea8633.jpg

999xx.jpg

LeBron James and Mario Chalmers wearing Nike LeBron 9 Freegums with Miami Floridians throwback jersey

137502568.jpg

hpg1112_chalmers5_phi_120121.jpg

670gamehighlights120121.jpg

I love that they've already released 11 colorways( enough of that 8 BS) and Im also liking that Lebron seems to be off that my teammates cant wear the same model as me BS.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

\ Im also liking that Lebron seems to be off that my teammates cant wear the same model as me BS.

roll.gif
 You noticed that last year with the 8 as well huh?  Maybe it's was because he had 3 different versions and he wanted different'mates to showcase them?  *Kanye Shrug*. 
laugh.gif

Been holding out on these Kentucky's. My boy got the swoosh account and told me their $102 on there. Time to pull the plug

freegums look great in the pics up there.

im probably getting a second pair if they go cheap enough around here.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Never really cared for this model until I saw them in person...

6734904073_0de2e0fe1c_z.jpg

oh no here we go. all the NT elites are starting to dive into the 9 hype by time it's said and done they'll have all the colorways coming this year. And the rest who started with the Kentucky's won't be able to get the Big Bangs, Griffeys and Dunkmans and other etc. c/w we haven't seen.no but seriously i'm glad the 9 is getting the love now when it first came out 5 months ago. F that Kobe system. lol

It's good to see that the Freegums are sittin everywhere around NYC..just waitin on that price drop..
pimp.gif

Saw the SLH's in person yesterday and wow. They are definitely my favorite pair of 9's. SLH's, Freegums, Kentucky's, and Big Bangs. All I need. I'll try and take pics next time I go to the spot that had 'em.

I really want the freegums, but i really don't want to pay retail.

Glad to see that they are still sitting in my area hopefully they will go on sale soon

Are people sleeping on the freegums because they dont have a crazy color combo? Or just waiting to get them for a lower price?

Trying to decide if I wanna keep these Xmas ones, I traded some worn CDP XII's for these and they're pretty much DS...I think I came out ahead in the trade
pimp.gif
but I dno if I like them enough to keep

Damn! Those Kentucky's up there are too clean!
pimp.gif

Since everyone was posting Top 5s a few pages back:
1) Big Bangs
2) Kentuckys
3) Freegums
4) Miami Nights
5) Ohio States

I have the Freegums and had the Miami Nights (needed the money at the time, but now I regret selling). If I could get my hands on the rest, I'd be set
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Smart people are waiting on the Freegums because they are true GR, the most produced pair along with the Breds and Blackouts. The Freegums are everywhere, they are bound to go on sale or reach the outlets in some form.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Smart people are waiting on the Freegums because they are true GR, the most produced pair along with the Breds and Blackouts. The Freegums are everywhere, they are bound to go on sale or reach the outlets in some form.

When they reach the 50, it;s a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom