Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

WOW Kentucky's looking great back there. Big Bangs are definitely on my radar. Hopefully they're more widely available then we all think they're gonna be

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Smart people are waiting on the Freegums because they are true GR, the most produced pair along with the Breds and Blackouts. The Freegums are everywhere, they are bound to go on sale or reach the outlets in some form.

When they reach the 50, it;s a wrap.
This. Glad nobody is really coppin for retail

Big Bangs on feet (not my pic)
AjypvQRCAAAkEWs.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Smart people are waiting on the Freegums because they are true GR, the most produced pair along with the Breds and Blackouts. The Freegums are everywhere, they are bound to go on sale or reach the outlets in some form.

When they reach the 50, it;s a wrap.

lol you will be waiting a long time before they reach $50, the VIII's aren't even $50

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by SoSickening

lol you will be waiting a long time before they reach $50, the VIII's aren't even $50

I think he means the 50 off employee sale

This.  Thanks.  And it's rumored that the 50 is goin' down around All-Star Weekend (Feb) if it matters.
How's the sizing on the 9 ID?  

how hard is it going to be to get the big bangs on RD? are they going to be a general release or more limited?

Returned my Freegums at a local FTL and got the Scarfaces instead. Scarface look really good on feet.  

but the scarfaces are sitting at outlets for 120 right now.

Out here in SF at the niners giants game rocking my Christmas 9's. Got a red Giants hat to match them. Just started raining again hope the nines are durable. Haven't worn them in bad weather yet.

Originally Posted by bigj505

Returned my Freegums at a local FTL and got the Scarfaces instead. Scarface look really good on feet.  

but the scarfaces are sitting at outlets for 120 right now.
 I only paid $100.00 for the Freegums from a hood spot, so it's cool.

lmaoo!! can i ask this question, why don't you all like Air Randy? I thought he was well respected here back in 06? what happen?

Back
Top Bottom