Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by Joulze

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Any better pics?
http://www.sneakerfiles.c...2012-pack-info-and-pics/

1.) Dynamic Blue & Grey Zoom Rookie
sick.gif

2.) Galaxy Foamposite 1
sick.gif

3.) Lebron 9 Big Bang/Galaxy
pimp.gif
FIxed
That was funny, see the face look ----->
laugh.gif
Lol but I can't only have Lebron 9's in the closet I'm from the DMV so I'm on the foams too!

Originally Posted by JAYFLY87

Can someone take pics of the freegums with the red 3m laces that come with the christmas 9's?

I did. A few times. I'll put them up again when I get to a computer. Phone won't let me post pics.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by slysniperwolf

For anybody who buying the dunk man, make sure you don't fail like this guy did on the 8, even though the dunk man were nice.

Lmfao.  No way that guy made any money.  Be suprised if he didnt just return them back to footlocker after a week.

The sad thing is if they were limited people wouldve LOVED them but since they were readily available, people were blah on them.

Also I dont know people keep talking the Big Bangs are gonna be extremely limited, they will probably be like any other All Star shoe-available if you want them.

Did he really get on line though 11 times, back to back to back.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JAYFLY87

Can someone take pics of the freegums with the red 3m laces that come with the christmas 9's?

A few bonus pictures I took messing around

Cant wait for the Big bangs!

I dunno why It's not taking the updated pictures with the smaller sizes. Didn't mean to put a movie screen up. Those first two pictures wont change. tried twice

somebody court side at the Heat game tonight has on the Swingmans

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

somebody court side at the Heat game tonight has on the Swingmans

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
 does anyone possibly have a pic or anything? Not able to watch the game
ohwell.gif

Went to HOH Miami today and they have some decent colors for the Lebrons left. Give them a call if you need any. I already helped one NTer get a pair of sz. 10 Christmas.

24nmwxc.jpg

looks like Lebron is wearing the freegums against the sixers tonight
pimp.gif
 those Maimi throwback jerseys looks dope
eek.gif
 it would be awesome to have a Lebron 9 cw to match those
pimp.gif

I finally tried on the Freegums today....contrary to what a lot of people are saying about going 1/2 size up, I tried on my true size and it fit perfectly. I have wide feet too and it felt fine...might need to get a pair to play ball in once they are eligible for discount or go on sale.

Originally Posted by nimhet

I finally tried on the Freegums today....contrary to what a lot of people are saying about going 1/2 size up, I tried on my true size and it fit perfectly. I have wide feet too and it felt fine...might need to get a pair to play ball in once they are eligible for discount or go on sale.

Yeah someone earlier posted that the free gums run closer to tts

Back
Top Bottom