Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Bay plaza was a fail. On to Mission Find Cannons in this NY snow storm.

Good luck man.  Damn playa don't venture to Flight Club.  Your bunghole and wallet won't be the same a-gain. Check ya inbox. 

Went all around the BX and Yonkers. The closest to my size I found was a 9. A full size too small. BUUUTTT.
Copped from some dude on craigslist who happens to be NTer misterkeys. Good lookin fam.
pimp.gif
Pretty fair price too.

This is def. the best Lebron shoe (any model) IMO. Honestly like them better than the South Beach. On another note, the Christmas pair is really nice in person.
pimp.gif

^Cannons are a unique colorway and one of the better LBJ 9s IMO (I'd rank them probably #5 or so), but I don't think they'd even make top 20 on my personal best Lebrons list.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

^Cannons are a unique colorway and one of the better LBJ 9s IMO (I'd rank them probably #5 or so), but I don't think they'd even make top 20 on my personal best Lebrons list.

Understandable. The 4's, 7's and 8's had tons of colorways that were amazing.

Of course this is a Lebron IX topic so lets leave it at that.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Understandable. The 4's, 7's and 8's had tons of colorways that were amazing.

Of course this is a Lebron IX topic so lets leave it at that.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Yep, I probably still prefer those 3 sigs as a shoe to the 9s in general, but the colorway selections for the 9s have no doubt been amazing, better than the 8s but don't know if they top IVs or VIIs for me. The Cannons are still nice though, don't get me wrong, just personal preference. I really think they're a love/hate shoe/colorway.

dang........... 11 already?....... it feels like the VI's all over again. not complaining though (like cats were about the VI's)

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

Originally Posted by nimhet

I finally tried on the Freegums today....contrary to what a lot of people are saying about going 1/2 size up, I tried on my true size and it fit perfectly. I have wide feet too and it felt fine...might need to get a pair to play ball in once they are eligible for discount or go on sale.

Yeah someone earlier posted that the free gums run closer to tts

Yep.  They don't lock my feet in place like the other colorways.  

Dunkmans and Swingmans are the last 2 i plan on getting.. i would say Big Bangs but i have a feeling i wont even have a chance to get those. and hey dont forget about those $250 Elites we still have yet to see

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Bay plaza was a fail. On to Mission Find Cannons in this NY snow storm.

Good luck man.  Damn playa don't venture to Flight Club.  Your bunghole and wallet won't be the same a-gain. Check ya inbox. 

Went all around the BX and Yonkers. The closest to my size I found was a 9. A full size too small. BUUUTTT.
Copped from some dude on craigslist who happens to be NTer misterkeys. Good lookin fam.
pimp.gif
Pretty fair price too.

This is def. the best Lebron shoe (any model) IMO. Honestly like them better than the South Beach. On another note, the Christmas pair is really nice in person.
pimp.gif

FOOTACTION on 34st should have them in all sizes. everytime i go the have them all on display.

With the gum sole too......ewww them thangs nasty....might bite tho. On a side note, he needs some water with those ashy Tyrone biggums lips!!

Man those ID's are spiffy. Ive been trying to figure out a cool pair to ID. Might check those out right on shox and ybd

Back
Top Bottom