Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by AME416

At least hes upfront about them being fakes
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Naw, he lists them as "samples" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Ain't gonna buy the Big Bangs. If I still played ball on a daily basis, then yes, to ball in I would buy them. But to wear them things with jeans? No thanks.

Wear em with cargo shorts in the summer though.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

On another note, how much does battleground charge?

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

Are people sleeping on the freegums because they dont have a crazy color combo? Or just waiting to get them for a lower price?

I fall into the third category, I don't like them. 
And those big bangs are easily the worst cw of all the 9s. Good thing they're hyped up tho, should make for excellent trade bait.

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

There's a sucker born every minute, so those "samples" will be sold
lmao you right but theres alot of people who dont mind rocking fakes.. the same peple that call us suckers for paying to much for our kicks.... they bad fakes at the end of the day...

Blue and white lace swaps - what do you guys think? Stick to the original laces? Don't really like the white laces on the UKs, but the blue laces look alright.

@ohdannyboy you got a local spot that's getting them possibly? Shoot me a text may need a favor

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Returned my Freegums at a local FTL and got the Scarfaces instead. Scarface look really good on feet.  
I don't know about that move. I much prefer the Freegums, but to each their own.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Blue and white lace swaps - what do you guys think? Stick to the original laces? Don't really like the white laces on the UKs, but the blue laces look alright.
black or white.

blue is too much, imo.

Back
Top Bottom