Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Blue and white lace swaps - what do you guys think? Stick to the original laces? Don't really like the white laces on the UKs, but the blue laces look alright.
Go blue E.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Mr Rogers

Returned my Freegums at a local FTL and got the Scarfaces instead. Scarface look really good on feet.  
I don't know about that move. I much prefer the Freegums, but to each their own.

I can either cop them again for $100.00 or be patient and get them when the EA 50 commences.  They're not moving in NYC.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Saw this on Facebook and thought you guys might enjoy it 
laugh.gif

396138_355915367770190_100000551906967_1311315_2082182569_n.jpg
I'm no kobe fan but this is just corny 

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by verbatim2d

Are people sleeping on the freegums because they dont have a crazy color combo? Or just waiting to get them for a lower price?

I fall into the third category, I don't like them. 
And those big bangs are easily the worst cw of all the 9s. Good thing they're hyped up tho, should make for excellent trade bait.
theyre a summer shoe... mid march when theyre on sale theyll be gone INSTANTLY... look amazing on the court
the traction is
sick.gif
or theyd be one of my fav. hoop shoes ive ever owned... quality and detail is 
eek.gif

they are now my favorite shoot around shoe to wear with sweats 
pimp.gif

im 25 i cant be runnin around in my Xmas everyday or those bright $+% neon road cone color lookin BBs 
grin.gif
... the Chinas i will make an exception for when i find some

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

im 25 i cant be runnin around in my Xmas everyday or those bright *%# neon road cone color lookin BBs 
grin.gif

I feel the same way, I want the big bangs, but I'm not sure I can ever see myself actually wearing them.

Big bangs are looking real good. Freegums have grown on me too. Thinking about coppin em once they're discounted.

laugh.gif

396138_355915367770190_100000551906967_1311315_2082182569_n.jpg

Unless dude took the time to swap the insoles out before taking the pic, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they are GS size. Not impressed.

lol thats why I was laughing at the picture, the sig, the corny outfit, and the fact he is doing it to a shoe that isn't even nice/hard to come by
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Unless dude took the time to swap the insoles out before taking the pic, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they are GS size. Not impressed.
so would you be impressed if they were adult sizes?

this is nothing to be impressed by no matter what shoe or size.

now that i think about it, this is prolly just to 1up the dude who took a pic with the xmas zkvii's stepping on the concords.

either way, they both some clowns...

Video is nuts! Can't wait for those BBs. Homie with the cankles and the coughdrops made me throw my own coughdrops on to see what they look like without Shrek wearin 'em.

Originally Posted by JRodski

laugh.gif

so would you be impressed if they were adult sizes?

this is nothing to be impressed by no matter what shoe or size.

now that i think about it, this is prolly just to 1up the dude who took a pic with the xmas zkvii's stepping on the concords.

either way, they both some clowns...

Yes, I'd find someone doing that to a pair of $180 kicks more impressive than a pair of $100 kicks. Not saying either is right, but one would be more impressive than the other. Wizdom did the same thing to the cool greys a year ago with his grinches, so him doing it to the concords was expected. This one came outta left field, but oh well, not my shoes so I couldn't care less. 

Back
Top Bottom