Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Man cannons looking fresh! I wore mine last Friday and took a picture of my fit. I was going to post it but decided not to. I just might to get the wdiwt going.

good stuff yall.. big b killing thme out there...

still early for info on the bb's i think.. patiently waiting though...

The store I usually go to hinted today towards a feb 24 release for the Brons and 25th for the Kobe's (bigbangs). Don't quote me on that and i am not once again I am not saying those are the dates that's just what he was getting from the Nike rep. He then told me that's it's a 0% chance that he gets them which bummed me out.

Then he just text me and said the red foamposites just came in. FML. Why did I choose this life?!

Nice ensemble bigbrandon..CGs lookin real crisp and clean..
It would be excellent to cop on disco..
But who knows?
CG 8s did well last year..
I have a feeling these will be like the UKs and sell at a steady pace.

Why do I have a feeling we are going to get strung along until the last minute on the BigBangs release?

cool greys looking
pimp.gif

Man I was putting together my kobes 6 and 7s with my bron 8s and 9s. I got bored and decided that wasnt enough 
laugh.gif
. Brons and kobes up front. I'm sure just like prob 98% of NT this isnt even a quarter of my shoe collection but maybe I'll post that in the Sneaker showcase one day. just look at the kobes and brons up front.

Talking to my dude tonight. I think we've seen all but about one or two mid top versions of the 9s. All speculation but we were talking and the he was saying the Easter will be out 4/7/12, the low red/wht/blu (USA) should drop 5/15/12 and will be a QS and all the rest of the releases he said he has in the catalog are lows. I think after the SLH at the end of March it might be all lows time.

Good looks on the Cool Grey pics Brandon.

You got me wishing they came with an extra pair of white laces.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Hate to break it to you Toine2983 but they don't come with white laces. I switched em

Yeah I know.

I meant to say wishing instead of missing.

Got you Toine. Yeah I saw them and instantly didn't even have to think about copping. I was a must cop. Then got home and put the white laces in them No regrets. Good looks on the props fellas.

Man I was putting together my kobes 6 and 7s with my bron 8s and 9s. I got bored and decided that wasnt enough 
laugh.gif
. Brons and kobes up front. I'm sure just like prob 98% of NT this isnt even a quarter of my shoe collection but maybe I'll post that in the Sneaker showcase one day. just look at the kobes and brons up front.
2ecq3nt.gif

Talking to my dude tonight. I think we've seen all but about one or two mid top versions of the 9s. All speculation but we were talking and the he was saying the Easter will be out 4/7/12, the low red/wht/blu (USA) should drop 5/15/12 and will be a QS and all the rest of the releases he said he has in the catalog are lows. I think after the SLH at the end of March it might be all lows time.

I'd have no problem with that, I don't want this shoe to be like the previous Kobe models and have to make 100 colorways.  In the VIII's they didn't make too many more mids after the lows started releasing did they? Other than the few V3 colors

So theyre gonna have the lows competing against the Elites?

Back
Top Bottom