Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Talking to my dude tonight. I think we've seen all but about one or two mid top versions of the 9s. All speculation but we were talking and the he was saying the Easter will be out 4/7/12, the low red/wht/blu (USA) should drop 5/15/12 and will be a QS and all the rest of the releases he said he has in the catalog are lows. I think after the SLH at the end of March it might be all lows time.

So theyre gonna have the lows competing against the Elites?

That's what it seems. Unless Elites come out after the season is over. Similar to last year I guess when the lows were dropping around the same time as the V3s. With the low USA cw coming out in may thats in about the 2nd round of the playoffs since the playoffs start 4/28 this year. And as far as people Paying $250. I think a nice cw will make people pay with Kobe elites costing nearly 200 with tax and brons 185 Concords 200 plus with tax foamposites 225, retail consumers are showing Nike that they are more then willing to shell out big dollars for shoes.

Talking to my dude tonight. I think we've seen all but about one or two mid top versions of the 9s. All speculation but we were talking and the he was saying the Easter will be out 4/7/12, the low red/wht/blu (USA) should drop 5/15/12 and will be a QS and all the rest of the releases he said he has in the catalog are lows. I think after the SLH at the end of March it might be all lows time.

That's what it seems. Unless Elites come out after the season is over. Similar to last year I guess when the lows were dropping around the same time as the V3s. With the low USA cw coming out in may thats in about the 2nd round of the playoffs since the playoffs start 4/28 this year. And as far as people Paying $250. I think a nice cw will make people pay with Kobe elites costing nearly 200 with tax and brons 185 Concords 200 plus with tax foamposites 225, retail consumers are showing Nike that they are more then willing to shell out big dollars for shoes.

Last year they released the lows early. They basically started doing quickstrikeish drop after the Heat lost in the Finals.  Because I was pissed because I thought the Sprites were supposed to release in July like the year before.

The V3s last big release date was May 13th, I dont count the Finals because they released in such a small quantity  .

And I hope the Elites collect dust on the shelves because Nike is getting stupid with these prices when they really arent adding anything substanial except gimmicks.

I will wait to see if I can get CGs on sale some place. As for elites I would have to love them more than any of the other CWs to spend that much on them. Guess we will see.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by TheyHateMe

anybody know of any fitteds that go well with the lebron 9 Chinas? I have looked EVERWHERE!!

Miami Marlins???? what size are u???
I need fitted for the Chinas as well as the Cannons.

the only thing we have found so far is a snap back...i may cop in a min.

yhst-44600485780694_2195_233601325

http://www.myfitteds.com/seattle-so...tburst-orangeade-new-era-9fifty-snapback.html

Last year they released the lows early. They basically started doing quickstrikeish drop after the Heat lost in the Finals.  Because I was pissed because I thought the Sprites were supposed to release in July like the year before.

The V3s last big release date was May 13th, I dont count the Finals because they released in such a small quantity  .

And I hope the Elites collect dust on the shelves because Nike is getting stupid with these prices when they really arent adding anything substanial except gimmicks.

QFT. 'Bron 8s with the Max Air sole dropped for under $200, now we have to shell out $250 for the same shoe with some extra flywire/hyperfuse crap on it.

We haven't seen the Elites yet do unsure if it's just extra fly wire or if it's hyperfuse. I think $250 is overkill but I want to see what they actually do to the shoe.

We haven't seen the Elites yet do unsure if it's just extra fly wire or if it's hyperfuse. I think $250 is overkill but I want to see what they actually do to the shoe.

QFT

Originally Posted by vood99

QFT. 'Bron 8s with the Max Air sole dropped for under $200, now we have to shell out $250 for the same shoe with some extra flywire/hyperfuse crap on it.

If you dont want it, DO NOT BUY IT...
Simple

Originally Posted by Rocket

QFT

The weartest sample points to the former. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of the 'Bron line and I've got the 'Basic' 9s but these price increases need to be stopped.

Originally Posted by purplehazen

elites better be good for that price....

its going to be just like how everyone reacted when the first 7,8,9  pics came out. everyone will claim they are ugly. Then when the color ways hit, they will scream, they are THE BEST LEBRONS EVER.
roll.gif
pimp.gif

its going to be just like how everyone reacted when the first 7,8,9  pics came out. everyone will claim they are ugly. Then when the color ways hit, they will scream, they are THE BEST LEBRONS EVER.
roll.gif
pimp.gif
HAHAHAHA!! True Story!!! 50% of people I know that cop kicks hated the 9's in August....now they all own at least 1 pair...smh
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by Rocket

QFT

The weartest sample points to the former. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of the 'Bron line and I've got the 'Basic' 9s but these price increases need to be stopped.

We basically already seen the concept of the Elites.
LeBron-9-P-S-Elite-First-Look-1.jpg

Of course they are gonna be more spruced up but we've basically already seen the concept. They have gonna have some sort of Zoom and Air Max mix together in the unit , so their gonna tout that gimmick by saying something about responsiveness and protection and then they're gonna say something about the exposed flywire having more strength and a better one to one fit.

Then they're gonna drop some energy releases to catch yalls attention and when you cant get the  uber limited "South Beachish" 9 Elite, theyre gonna bank on you buying the super overpriced GR release.

Nike has finally generated real interest in the Lebron, Kobe and Hyper lines and now they are seeing how much they can cash in on it now.

Originally Posted by Juse757

roll.gif
pimp.gif
HAHAHAHA!! True Story!!! 50% of people I know that cop kicks hated the 9's in August....now they all own at least 1 pair...smh
eyes.gif

50%????!!...... more like at least 85% of people did that.

roll.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

I don't see that as anything to shake your head at. It's natural, people's taste in clothes change over time. Are you telling me you've never bought a shirt or pair of sneakers you regretted buying somewhere down the line? Well it works the other way too. The more you're exposed to something, seeing it from different perspectives can make you change your mind about how you feel about a product. I wasn't a big fan of the 9's (still don't have a pair), but after seeing them more and looking at some of the colorways that have dropped (Miami Nights, Cannons, Chinas) they've grown on me a lot. It's natural for people to change their opinions. 

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

roll.gif
pimp.gif
eyes.gif

I don't see that as anything to shake your head at. It's natural, people's taste in clothes change over time. Are you telling me you've never bought a shirt or pair of sneakers you regretted buying somewhere down the line? Well it works the other way too. The more you're exposed to something, seeing it from different perspectives can make you change your mind about how you feel about a product. I wasn't a big fan of the 9's (still don't have a pair), but after seeing them more and looking at some of the colorways that have dropped (Miami Nights, Cannons, Chinas) they've grown on me a lot. It's natural for people to change their opinions. 

I think a more accurate comparison is the lebron 8 v3. People thought they would be great until they actual dropped. The other factor is price. Elites are 80 more than the reg version. That's a huge hike. I see myself passing on all elites unless they are something special.

Originally Posted by bigj505

eyes.gif

I think a more accurate comparison is the lebron 8 v3. People thought they would be great until they actual dropped. The other factor is price. Elites are 80 more than the reg version. That's a huge hike. I see myself passing on all elites unless they are something special.
This
And its not like Nike is going to produce mass quantities of these Elites and a lot of CW's like they did the 9

So I doubt there will be people saying "these are the best lebrons ever" 

They are just a supped up version of the 9

I think the Elites will be targeted to the harcore lebron fans. Nike knows what they'er doing. They know who will pay $250 and who wont.
I'll buy them if I like them and they look and perform GOOD!
If not, I JUST WONT BUY THEM
No need to complain

For the ppl whose got their cannons on the restock from oneness...did u guys get tracking n if so did it ever show up?!?

Originally Posted by bigj505

eyes.gif

Yeah not to mention the regular 9 is a tad bit overpriced when compared to last year model. For the elites price, people expect something near indestructible( Foams) and aesthetically pleasing too. Not to mention something that's truly innovative.

Back
Top Bottom