Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

are the chinas a must have? i have the xmas' and i like them now...but i dont like the IX enough to collect. I am eying a pair of KY's and maybe the chinas. i just dont wear alot of blue/orange combos...

and yes i wear all of my shoes!

For me personally the 9s are ahead of 8s, think they heard how upset ppl were with all the best colorways of the 8e being mostly pe's or impossible to get, with the 9s their giving us everything

I just have a hard time thinking they will actually look like that. Maybe close be like he said they will be spruced up a bit. That could be just a drawing board model. How many early models of the regular 9's were there before we actually got the first pics of the breds. Even on the first page of this thread there's a bunch of different models that never came to be. It is possible that they may look like that concept but I think it's just a concept shoe like a concept car. Maybe, close, might be but I think Nike will do a good job with them. The price is another thing though.

Really want the freegums...how much longer till they drop in price on eastbay or finishline??

whats weird to me is that the regular Home colorway (scarfaces) are selling out on eastbay while the freegums are pretty much full size run still

Anyone see the new lebron slides that have the 180 air max unit?

Down the road i hope Nike doesnt let the LeBron line have those interchangeable soles. Jordan/Nike seems like its expanding the play fast, play strong or whatever it is.. i just dont want them to do it for LBJs, just keep the air max
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

are the chinas a must have? i have the xmas' and i like them now...but i dont like the IX enough to collect. I am eying a pair of KY's and maybe the chinas. i just dont wear alot of blue/orange combos...

and yes i wear all of my shoes!

IMO China are an absolute must if you like the IXs. If you haven't seen them in person they are absolutely impressive. Neck crackers for sure.

Yep once I saw the Chinas I had to get them. I have Chinas, Cannons and Freegums and that's really all I wanted till I saw the Big Bangs.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

I just have a hard time thinking they will actually look like that. Maybe close be like he said they will be spruced up a bit. That could be just a drawing board model. How many early models of the regular 9's were there before we actually got the first pics of the breds. Even on the first page of this thread there's a bunch of different models that never came to be. It is possible that they may look like that concept but I think it's just a concept shoe like a concept car. Maybe, close, might be but I think Nike will do a good job with them. The price is another thing though.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

For the ppl whose got their cannons on the restock from oneness...did u guys get tracking n if so did it ever show up?!?

I never got any tracking info, but I did get 2 pairs from them.

Originally Posted by bucknuteagle

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Jimmy Jazz has a few sizes of the Miami Hurricanes:

Just got them for $158.01 shipped.  Thanks so much!  Pretty much an unbeatable price w/o a hook up.
how'd you get em for 158?
Jimmy Jazz had a $20 off $150 or more coupon code.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

I don't see that as anything to shake your head at. It's natural, people's taste in clothes change over time. Are you telling me you've never bought a shirt or pair of sneakers you regretted buying somewhere down the line? Well it works the other way too. The more you're exposed to something, seeing it from different perspectives can make you change your mind about how you feel about a product. I wasn't a big fan of the 9's (still don't have a pair), but after seeing them more and looking at some of the colorways that have dropped (Miami Nights, Cannons, Chinas) they've grown on me a lot. It's natural for people to change their opinions. 

I think a more accurate comparison is the lebron 8 v3. People thought they would be great until they actual dropped. The other factor is price. Elites are 80 more than the reg version. That's a huge hike. I see myself passing on all elites unless they are something special.
This
And its not like Nike is going to produce mass quantities of these Elites and a lot of CW's like they did the 9

So I doubt there will be people saying "these are the best lebrons ever" 

They are just a supped up version of the 9
The lebron 8 v3 was good at least the dunk man were. When you could use a discount on them, them things sold out. And yeah I'm an example of someone who didn't like 9 at first and now I'm trying to buy some 9s. So what, its better to have them and feel stupid for doubting them, then to no have them at all.

The Dunkmans were maybe the worst cw of the 8 v3 next to the all blue pair. I had the white v3 that's was used exclusively for hooping. The only reason the dunkmans sold at all is that they were dunkmans and somewhat limited compared to other v3 models. Every cw besides the finals ended up in outlets with good amounts. Multiple fsr.

Negative on the white laces, the last thing the CGs need is MORE white, the swoosh and bottom sole is good enough.

Back
Top Bottom