Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by you big dummy

someone tweeted that these were an early sample

i actually thought they were fake, but i'll share them in here anyway

17xx8x.jpg

rcmx6e.jpg
looks cool to me.....

Straight from the shoe games twitter
Nike LeBron 9 P.S. Elite dropping Summer 2012. Retail is $250. 4 colorways confirmed so far.
The four colors: Black/Metallic Gold, Varsity Maize/Black/White, White/Metallic Gold, and Wolf Grey/New Green/Mint Candy.

for 250 I better be able to jump through the damn roof with them on!!!

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Nike LeBron 9 P.S. Elite dropping Summer 2012. Retail is $250. 4 colorways confirmed so far.
The four colors: Black/Metallic Gold, Varsity Maize/Black/White, White/Metallic Gold, and Wolf Grey/New Green/Mint Candy.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

$250?!? You gotta be %**#%@ kidding me with that %+*+!!!

250????? Man i don't care if it has materials straight from NASA's shuttle program, 250 is a no go. Nike is pulling price tags outta the hat now-a-days.

$250 for the LeBron 9 Elite and $200 for the Hyperdunk Elite....Nike is definitely NOT playing games.
With soccer boots already costing $300-$400, it shouldn't be a surprise that a basketball shoe with the best technology for the world's best players would cost at least $200.

I'm assuming the "Elite" category is meant for those who are seriously pursuing basketball in either college or professional leagues.
It's not like you see everyone in your local soccer leagues wearing Superfly's and top-of-the-line Tiempos...

I wear super flys? come at me bro...

But seriously, If thats the case with the kobes and brons, I am done collecting bball sneakers lol.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
GFTO wit that +%!$

have mixed feelings about a MSRP of $250.

Then if it's limited/hyped/really sought after, $250 is just the starting point.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

have mixed feelings about a MSRP of $250.

Then if it's limited/hyped/really sought after, $250 is just the starting point.

You have mixed feelings about the MSRP??? Well this is my feeling towards that.
NIKE  with that price!!!

These things better have gold flywire in them and make you levitate!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

$250 has got to be a mistake. I can't see those moving at that price.

Has any Nike shoe ever retailed higher than $220?

i heard about this as well the shoe will be a combo of kevlar and flywire and a carbon frame wraping around

It's all about speaking with your wallets. I feel they are gonna test the inner hypebeast in everyone. And they probably figure that we pay 200 + for just about anything limited anyway, so they wanna get some of that.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

It's all about speaking with your wallets. I feel they are gonna test the inner hypebeast in everyone. And they probably figure that we pay 200 + for just about anything limited anyway, so they wanna get some of that.

They already getting everything else what else do they want!!! 
laugh.gif

People are complaining about the price but if you make these 250 dollar shoes limited and in hot colorways , people will go crazy over them. Just watch.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

People are complaining about the price but if you make these 250 dollar shoes limited and in hot colorways , people will go crazy over them. Just watch.

That better be the case because if they're GR Nike can keep these.

Yea, but what will that do to the current resellers?  I'm thinking Nike is using these towards getting back at the resellers.  Bravo Nike.

Originally Posted by manslayer

Yea, but what will that do to the current resellers?  I'm thinking Nike is using these towards getting back at the resellers.  Bravo Nike.
Getting back at the resellers by making the rest of us also pay $250 retail? 
grin.gif

If Nike wants to get back at the resellers, then they shouldn't be doing it at our expense. All they want is our money, plain and simple.

Back
Top Bottom