Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Just want to see pics of some other colorways already. You'd think with the lackluster response these have been getting, Nike would leak out some photos of some of these supposedly sick colorways.

scaled.php

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by DMoney82

scaled.php

i expected way more, the way dudes who seen em early were hyping em up
the shoe isn't trash, if we get some crazy colorways for these the shoe is good to go.
but for 250 ? 
laugh.gif

LeBron has to get that ring first 
laugh.gif

Everything I've seen so far coming from this '9' line is trash.

On top of that, they want your leg/arm for a shoe.

I seriously Can't see the appeal in these. I want to... I liked the 7s and the 8s. These are just too generic.

That toe box looks like a brick.

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Nike knows what's going to sell at what price point and to what demographic. That being said, I don't get the mindset behind the 250 dollar price tag. 

uhhhh did u not see what happend with the south beaches?

why nike is charging 160 for some air jordan iv's?

nike is becoming the reseller......finally... its been a long time coming

and who cares if he wins a championship, its not gonna make me pay $200 or temp me to buy his shoes more. sounds stupid when i hear people keep sayin "i dont like them, but i will pay 200 if he gets a ring."

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Everything I've seen so far coming from this '9' line is trash.

On top of that, they want your leg/arm for a shoe.
mad.gif
.. And yeah, those lows look much better than those highs... But the 9's still look very weak. SMH.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

and who cares if he wins a championship, its not gonna make me pay $200 or temp me to buy his shoes more. sounds stupid when i hear people keep sayin "i dont like them, but i will pay 200 if he gets a ring."
raja dat!

I know its kimd of premature....
But im glad these are wack. I gotta save some bread

Back
Top Bottom