Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

and who cares if he wins a championship, its not gonna make me pay $200 or temp me to buy his shoes more. sounds stupid when i hear people keep sayin "i dont like them, but i will pay 200 if he gets a ring."

We see where your coming from but for his fans they just want a piece of history man. To say that they have a pair of the shoes that lebron wore on his quest to his first championship is whats important to them thats all

Not really into the shape they are like hyperfuze and hyper dunk hybrids. Maybe I just need to see a better colorway. But the only lebron I like are the 3s and 4s

the lows look like some hyperfused air max 360 BB lows... i like em, but for 250 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally Posted by OahuGrownHI

and who cares if he wins a championship, its not gonna make me pay $200 or temp me to buy his shoes more. sounds stupid when i hear people keep sayin "i dont like them, but i will pay 200 if he gets a ring."
raja dat!

word 

another pic

1zdp6o1.jpg

I thought the P.S. Elites were going to be $250 and the GR Lows would be $150.

Either way, they look good. I think it is ******ed that pics released a year in advance. That is going to kill whatever demand these might have had.

Just my $.02...

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by DMoney82

scaled.php
SMH!!!! H#%#& NO!!!!
They look like those Nike BB 360 lows or whatever you call them. Point is big fail on Nike's part

The shoe is fine man, the colorway just is weak thats all.
I like how the lows look. Really the CW is weak? This CW looks very similar to the pre-dunkmans and that Black/White PE he wore that most of us liked.
nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-black-white-pe-1-1.jpg

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Gex The Damaja

Nike knows what's going to sell at what price point and to what demographic. That being said, I don't get the mindset behind the 250 dollar price tag. 
uhhhh did u not see what happend with the south beaches?

why nike is charging 160 for some air jordan iv's?

nike is becoming the reseller......finally... its been a long time coming

The resale prices where fueled by older people, that appreciated the sneaker but slept and had to pay crazy reseller prices. What most people don't get is you greatly influence the resale market, they get what your willing to pay. Regular people usually don't buy at resale price because they don't need it, where as cats on here really want them. Even with that, Reselling only gets a small percent of the market, I'm talking about 250 to the average person doesn't seem like there is too much room for profit. 
The South Beaches was the best thing to happen to the lebron line for Nike, the worst thing to happen for the average person that likes sneakers.

i've been a big fan of the lebron low line....the vii low's were great for ball...and the v's are very comfortable...

if the one above is the proto for the 9 low....it looks like it's going to be fine too...but looks a lot like the 8....ready for the reboot (as i've mentioned before...hahaha)

So far the 9 is doing nothing for me. Which in return might be a good thing. More money in my pocket.

Originally Posted by KC KING T9X

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Straight from the shoe games twitter
Nike LeBron 9 P.S. Elite dropping Summer 2012. Retail is $250. 4 colorways confirmed so far.
The four colors: Black/Metallic Gold, Varsity Maize/Black/White, White/Metallic Gold, and Wolf Grey/New Green/Mint Candy.

for 250 I better be able to jump through the damn roof with them on!!!
i heard about this as well the shoe will be a combo of kevlar and flywire and a carbon frame wraping around
Are these shoes or a perk in Modern Warfare 3?
Jesus Nike, $250 for some Military grade kicks? I better be able to fight a war with all this damn technology around my feet. 

Originally Posted by you big dummy

another pic

1zdp6o1.jpg
Hmmm..
Better angle, kinda of digging them, but the white outline of the swoosh makes the inner grey swoosh look wierd. Shoe looks bulky in the front, the toe area, just seems to square-+@$, not as angular as the 8s? Def not feeling those tri carbon fiber plates, reminds me of the Nike Air Hyperfuse. 

EDIT: These make me appreciate my CG8s MORE for some reason. The 8 lows look better than these too. 

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

We see where your coming from but for his fans they just want a piece of history man. To say that they have a pair of the shoes that lebron wore on his quest to his first championship is whats important to them thats all

Thank you.

Well there you go, all they need to do is drop a hyped c/w in those lows e.g. a Sprite or Miami themed joint and voila!

I like the mids but i think this is the first time i'm feeling the lows a bit more. Where are all the pics of more CWs already!!!

Back
Top Bottom