Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

I wouldn't be so sure. The colorways determine how likeable a shoe is alot more than the 360 vs 180 bag preference.

so...it looks like the 8 (v1, v2, & v2 low only) > 9 low > 8 v3 > 9 high
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Lebron 8 v2 lows> Lebron 9 lows

^duh....*Salutes Captain Obvious*

Well apparently im not captain obviously since there are enough people who clearly like these a lot. Post when you have a real opinion about something save the "I wanna be cool and make others laugh with my stupid jokes post" thanks 
wink.gif

in all honesty im gonna be getting these just because they are LeBrons.. its just like people buying Jordans because they are Jordans

Those CG lows aren't gonna replace my CG 8 v2. Only colorways are gonna save this shoe. Nike will drop unreleased cws from the 7&8 on the IX. What a setup!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

so...it looks like the 8 (v1, v2, & v2 low only) > 9 low > 8 v3 > 9 high
nerd.gif

I think I remember this equation from algebra class.
lol. Qft

Thanks for the pics if the sandals, those look nicer than the lbj9.

Originally Posted by vc8481

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

SMH!!!! H#%#& NO!!!!
They look like those Nike BB 360 lows or whatever you call them. Point is big fail on Nike's part

The shoe is fine man, the colorway just is weak thats all.
I like how the lows look. Really the CW is weak? This CW looks very similar to the pre-dunkmans and that Black/White PE he wore that most of us liked.

that's cause people couldn't get their hands on them..

Sorry if im late with this point...But yall will pay $900+ on those ugly !+@ SB's but complain about a $250.00 price tag? IDC how cool or how "exclusive" you might feel...im not paying $1000 on a gym shoe.

Back
Top Bottom