Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

slh are fire. But I have more purple kicks than i need.

Miami nights on the radar for now.

Originally Posted by Tony906

Lebrons drop every week now

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

The only lebrons I got are the entourage..I finally wore them today 
eek.gif
I was shocked at how comfortable lebrons are..feels like a pillow

Are the lebron 9s as comfortable or more comfortable?

the lebron 8's are more comfortable for me bc of the 360 bubble. the 9"s just feel more secure on my foot. but i love the feel of the 8"s

just picked up the mangos from my local mom and pop shop...these are a very underrated color way...look really great in person. and i just talked to my house of hoops they are getting all 3 on friday and he said that the dunkmans are more general release and the mangos and swingmans are more limited but there will "be enough to go around"

I understand that the general consensus is to .5 size up on these LeBrons. Ive never been one to size up on ANY shoe but from what I've been reading, it's almost necessary to .5 size up. I've just always been weary of having my kicks looking like clown shoes...Also, it looks like some colorways fit true to size and some don't. I just ordered my first pair of Lebron 9s online without trying them on in store which I should have, and I indeed went .5 size up. Now with that being said, I hate to fill up the thread with more sizing questions but what I really want to know is for those of you guys that did size up, was the fit alot more comfortable than actually going TTS? Did you feel a big noticable difference? Any help is much appreciated you guys.

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

Had to take a pic in the shade...

Was afraid my phone would explode from too much color exposure...

These things are CRAZY bright on person, pics do them no justice...
Jesus. i need these. they look great.

Originally Posted by DMarshall

Whats a good price on Miami Nights worn a few times but in great condition?

$140-150

I sold mine worn once for $160 locally. I got it from Eastbay for $153 and change so I didn't lose money.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

I understand that the general consensus is to .5 size up on these LeBrons. Ive never been one to size up on ANY shoe but from what I've been reading, it's almost necessary to .5 size up. I've just always been weary of having my kicks looking like clown shoes...Also, it looks like some colorways fit true to size and some don't. I just ordered my first pair of Lebron 9s online without trying them on in store which I should have, and I indeed went .5 size up. Now with that being said, I hate to fill up the thread with more sizing questions but what I really want to know is for those of you guys that did size up, was the fit alot more comfortable than actually going TTS? Did you feel a big noticable difference? Any help is much appreciated you guys.
I went .5 size up on all bron 9s except cannon...cannon I went a full size up.

trust me .5 size up is the way to go and makes a huge difference on comfort level.

my BB's are delivering today...can't wait to get them. Hopefully they fit ok..I got TTS because I only saw a 12 didn't see a 12.5 in these

Normally, I'm a true size 11 in Jordans, sometimes a 10.5, but with the Lebrons I tried on a size 11 and an 11.5 and the 11.5 was perfect. No pinky toe rub, perfect lockdown. Don't fret, you made the right decisions.

After the Swingmans, I think I'm just going to focus on all the releases I've missed (Freegums, Xmas, Cannon, OSU, Canes, Chinas and maybe Breds). Nice job by Nike and Lebron this year, hopefully the X can continue to build.

Originally Posted by torres

trust me .5 size up is the way to go and makes a huge difference on comfort level.

Guys, everyones foot is different. Just go to your local sneaker shop and try on a damn pair.

Get off your %%+%, and do something.

Those SLH are nice, but I have the slh 8's. so Im good.

Originally Posted by torres

PLEASE FOLLOW THE ABOVE.

there is a small line between comfort and OMG get the freakin kicks off my foot before I explode.

the LBJ9 play this scene out very well.

Yep, I would go .5 up.  Eastbay usually hits the nail on the head everytime in telling you what size to order.  They let you know if a shoe is narrow or shorter than usual, then tell you to go bigger or smaller.  I am a 12.5, I ordered a 13 in the LB9 and fits perfect. Hope this helps

Originally Posted by DMarshall

Damn, well I need to start looking, I need some Miami Nights in my life.

Honestly, unless you feel like calling a lot of Champs around the country and finding the pair yourself, and then going into your local champs and having them transfer them in for you, I'd pull the trigger. What size are you looking for?

11.5, but an 11 could work. I just like to wear Lebron 9's half a size up because theyre tight as %*%% on my feet.

Back
Top Bottom