Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

This colorway pushed me over the fence, I'm down with the IX's.
smokin.gif

Curious to see what the SVSM cw will look like on this model though

People spend $150 on retro Jordans with no technology and fake leather 3 times a month. $150, $160, and $250 seems on point to me for what you're getting.

CONFIRMED- South Beach IXs.

And here is the turning point....
Lmao this happens every year!ahahahahahaha
HILARIOUS
I knew Jason Petrie and Lebron were trolling with the Black and red 9s, get to showing the REAL color ways!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by donjuan513

People spend $150 on retro Jordans with no technology and fake leather 3 times a month. $150, $160, and $250 seems on point to me for what you're getting.

Exactly. 
And here is the turning point....
Lmao this happens every year!ahahahahahaha
HILARIOUS

No need to even speak on it.  Just sit back and watch the circus.
laugh.gif

Just hope they don't do another MN/Finals type release.  People want Brons now.  Let us have a chance to get them.

Can we get a profile view of the china's, that makes the shoe look better. Everyone hates the clover, I kinda like that about the shoe. Any way, i saw a few pages back the oct 1st release date is for Asia.

Now we all know that Nike can't release a pure nicks colorway because Lebron does play for the Knicks......well at least that's what I assume the deal is.

QFT. You buy LBJs and you're buying OG kicks with far better craftmanship and materials than some garbage JB retros.

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Now we all know that Nike can't release a pure nicks colorway because Lebron does play for the Knicks......well at least that's what I assume the deal is.

They did with the bday 4s man.
And the never released lbj7s. Matter of fact the 7s had 3 different color blocking schemes with the royal blue n orange

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Originally Posted by Gottips3

They did with the bday 4s man.
And the never released lbj7s. Matter of fact the 7s had 3 different color blocking schemes with the royal blue n orange

that was because the cavs had the hwc color way.
im not sure, for some reason they are just not doing it

Originally Posted by vood99

QFT. You buy LBJs and you're buying OG kicks with far better craftmanship and materials than some garbage JB retros.
What if I don't like how the Brons look and I'm only buying Jordans to wear casually. Y'all dudes acting like better craftsmanship makes up for the fact these shoes are ugly. Not everyone buys basketball shoes to ball in them. 

What all of the people dislike this shoe really need to get through their skulls is that this is a performance basketball shoe, not a cheap material/old technology Jordan. Now I love Jordans and I always have, but when it comes down to it these will have better quality than Jordans, and these will most likely perform amazing on the court

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

What all of the people dislike this shoe really need to get through their skulls is that this is a performance basketball shoe, not a cheap material/old technology Jordan. Now I love Jordans and I always have, but when it comes down to it these will have better quality than Jordans, and these will most likely perform amazing on the court

But just because a shoe is made as a performance basketball shoe doesn't mean it can't look good as well. Look at the 8, it performed very well and looked really good too.
I am sure these will perform amazing but I am disappointed with the way the shoe looks because I know what Nike, and specifically Jason Petrie are capable of doing with LeBron's shoes

Qft
The quality of lebrons far exceed these jordan retros. And if youre patient and prudent, you can get them cheaper as well.

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

But just because a shoe is made as a performance basketball shoe doesn't mean it can't look good as well. Look at the 8, it performed very well and looked really good too.
I am sure these will perform amazing but I am disappointed with the way the shoe looks because I know what Nike, and specifically Jason Petrie are capable of doing with LeBron's shoes
Now hat really comes down to your personal preference.  Believe it or not, not everyone share the same style/taste as you.  
I for one like the 9s style a slight bit better than the 8s.  And as far as performance...  I'm sure the 9s will out do the 8s.

The chinas look better than the SB IMO. However, still waiting to see how they look in person before buying.

Back
Top Bottom