Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

It's obvious Lebron knew the lebron 9 model wasn't that appealing, but he still wanted a nice performance shoe. So he kept the model and is making sick colorways for it. We all win in the end. Not to mention they'll be making lows and v2, v3. I'm personally excited after seeing the china's and miami's.

I love the icy sole. Try to wait for more before i decide on the China's. But it is a great CW, the best out of all that we have seen.

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

It's obvious Lebron knew the lebron 9 model wasn't that appealing, but he still wanted a nice performance shoe. So he kept the model and is making sick colorways for it. We all win in the end. Not to mention they'll be making lows and v2, v3. I'm personally excited after seeing the china's and miami's.

I thought we were getting just mids,lows, and PS's.

I hope they drop stateside on the 1st.

And I also hope Wale doesn't rock them until AFTER they come out, so it will be an easy cop.

LOL this thread is so funny! sooooooooooooooo many people coming around and thanking JP for a shoe they condemned a few weeks prior.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

LOL this thread is so funny! sooooooooooooooo many people coming around and thanking JP for a shoe they condemned a few weeks prior.
I think people are more excited about the prospect of copping some HWC Lebrons for under 200 than they are about the actual shoe

I mean, if this were June and the 8s were winding down, and someone told you that the first Bron 9 CW would be Blue and Orange, Icy Sole, and would be widely available, how would you react?

I know for one, I'm more excited about this colorway than the shoe. The Miami CW and The Hurricanes CW do nothing for me. Breds are something I'd cop at outlets.

Interested in the Grapes Christmases and South Beaches. I hope they go the SLH-Grape route and call Christmases, Triple Blacks, and South Beaches something different with a little different colorblocking. Yearly colorways are corny. Imagine having Aqua 5's, 6's, 7's, 8's, 9's (Jordan)
sick.gif

I also think these are gonna be like the 6s where we get a buttload of CWs to make up for the lack of casual appeal.

Still salty we didn't get the Power Maxes.

Aren't the IX's supposed to be on iD too? They goin innnnnnnnn

good points bronle...i guess i am just not a fan of the mid version. i will get at least 1 pair of lows though. i like the lows...and i will wait to see the elites.

i see some of the same people that hated the v3s and even said "the finals colorway cant save it"....are now in love with the 9s. simple math equation 8 v3s>9s mid.

and i am not a huge fan of the v3 myself. its a decent shoe. not a must cop.

Those China's look good so there is hope for the 9's this is only a preview of whats to come also any release info are they going to be a GR

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

good points bronle...i guess i am just not a fan of the mid version. i will get at least 1 pair of lows though. i like the lows...and i will wait to see the elites.

i see some of the same people that hated the v3s and even said "the finals colorway cant save it"....are now in love with the 9s. simple math equation 8 v3s>9s mid.

and i am not a huge fan of the v3 myself. its a decent shoe. not a must cop.
Yea I'm prolly only gonna cop the Chinas and maybe a few pairs of Lows depending on the CWs.

I see Kobe getting more of my money this season.  

^^^^^ Really hope they're different colorblocking and name when they do drop

We didn't get Steel 10's, 11's and 12's...we got steel 10's, concord 11's, and Taxi 12's. All had basically the same color concept but had little hints hat made em different, red hints on Steels, Purple on Concords, Gold/Red on taxis...the yearly CWs on Kobes and Brons are corny

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

And it begins.

I'll wait for the SB.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Leave the SB color way for the 8s only. that is a classic shoe. No need in turning that color way into a every accuring c/w.
Let the 9s bring its own hot c/w
More importantly let the Lebron 9s COOK!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
It will be recurring because it's a goldmine.

SB colorway will be a yearly staple like the Dunkman now.

Originally Posted by southbeats

I'm ready for the 9's, BRING IT ON! Great job JP. Keep us wanting for more. hahahaha

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He has done it again!

Now people are making excuses saying "the shoe is still ugly just with a nice color way" lmao The same way the 8s did when the Pre Heats pics hit, this is deja vu all over again. 3 years I have witnessed this, its funny as hell!

Originally Posted by Gottips3

laugh.gif
keithsweatsjordans wrote:

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

What if I don't like how the Brons look and I'm only buying Jordans to wear casually. Y'all dudes acting like better craftsmanship makes up for the fact these shoes are ugly. Not everyone buys basketball shoes to ball in them. 
Then buy Jordans! Damn, I've never seen a thread where people go so far out their way to rationalize their dislike for a sneaker. Along your same point, not everyone buys basketball sneakers to floss, as a fan of the Nike brand can you not at least appreciate the fact that they're pushing to make innovations in the performance of their sneakers? This is technology that could in the future be implemented in a sneaker you do find appealing. There's so many options right now, why does it bother that this ONE sneaker doesn't appeal to you?

LET THIS BOY KEITH COOK!!!!!!!

651297_o.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

why u always cookin bro 
laugh.gif

TOP CHEF!

Originally Posted by lupecci

chinas
nike-lebron-9-china-edition.jpg
sexy as hell and knowing they come with orange laces...I already know what to do with them...these better come to the US or else JP gonna hear my mouth 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by BronLe

someone buy the Breds off of DSS and give us a review

Sneakgeekz review wasn't good enough?
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Lol I mean I want to know comfort, how they look with jeans, etc Basically I want a consumer review, not someone who gets heat for free, you appreciate it more when you gotta work for em,

Back
Top Bottom