Official: Revised Lebron IX Thread. MVP's revealed! MV's WILL have toddler sizes! 6/2

"I've never been" is past tense, I know 90% of you guys didn't finish school or even know what past tense means.

I already stated previously that I had no intention on keeping them, reselling with good reason, don't have to explain myself to a bunch of little kids.

More a case of "I'm salty my Footaction didn't have them so I could resell" than anything.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Oh really?

grin.gif
Why even lie about it?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ooOOOo BURN
nerd.gif
 got caught with your pants down Jada2001Retro 
roll.gif

hey as long as you're not a repeat offender reseller and you just tryin to make ends meet

Dude knows he's a reseller. Dude bought five size 9s Big Bangs and wears a 13. That says it all.
"You don't have to lie Craig, you don't have to lie"

DAMN!!!!  You just got exposed homie...  
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

"I've never been" is past tense, I know 90% of you guys didn't finish school or even know what past tense means.

I already stated previously that I had no intention on keeping them, reselling with good reason, don't have to explain myself to a bunch of little kids.

More a case of "I'm salty my Footaction didn't have them so I could resell" than anything.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by smatty

where i stay i never have to worry about lebrons selling out people are focused on retro jordans..so i dont have to wait in line for those slh
tongue.gif

I think with time, that will change.

Those slides are nice. Not $60 nice tho

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Oh really?

grin.gif
Why even lie about it?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ooOOOo BURN
nerd.gif
 got caught with your pants down Jada2001Retro 
roll.gif

hey as long as you're not a repeat offender reseller and you just tryin to make ends meet

Dude knows he's a reseller. Dude bought five size 9s Big Bangs and wears a 13. That says it all.

"You don't have to lie Craig, you don't have to lie"

From the Yeezy thread.

Definitely copping these to flip, I hope multiple pairs.

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ dudes putting in effort to research my posts to call me a "reseller", figured more people would get salty so that's why I put that there & I was right.

If you have ever sold a shoe for more than retail, then please stop crying.

Y'all don't bother me, we all know if you walked in a month later to find a shoe that goes for $100+ over retail still in store you would cop to sell, too.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think "I've never been" is perfect present tense. I've never been a reseller. I became one in March of 2012 after I bought five pairs of Lebron 9s ASGs that weren't my size. And nobody is salty they couldn't buy to resell. If anything dudes are salty because they wear a 9 probably could've got a pair. Not all of us see the sneaker biz as a side hustle. And I'm not hating, if reselling is your business, do you. Just no point in lying about it.

Like I said...if you've ever sold shoes, hell ANYTHING for above retail, then you are a reseller as well.

What I consider a "reseller" is someone who does this all the time on all hyped up releases, which I never have done. So push that salt elsewhere.

I walked into Footaction last night and saw Big Bang's sitting there, so I asked if they had more.

Employee said they got 5 size 9's from a store that didn't sell much, so I scoop them all.
Where was this?

laugh.gif
@ dudes putting in effort to research my posts to call me a "reseller", figured more people would get salty so that's why I put that there & I was right.

If you have ever sold a shoe for more than retail, then please stop crying.

Y'all don't bother me, we all know if you walked in a month later to find a shoe that goes for $100+ over retail still in store you would cop to sell, too.

I wouldn't. I would get on NT and let fellow members know where they are, in hopes they can purchase their size for retail. Probably best to do that through pm though, resellers lurk.

Back to the kicks.........

Really wish I would've got the Miami Nights when I had the chance. Now they are going for $300. Hope to find a pair around $250.

laugh.gif
at research your posts, you're not worthy of that
laugh.gif
I go into threads that I have an interest in and read everything(not for resell info, $%* like that). I don't think there would be a problem if you didn't come into threads and broadcast your haul like that or saying "
pimp.gif
copped 2 pairs for $70 on swoosh". What point are you trying to make? Looking for e-props? I find it funny dudes coming in and post stuff like that. Anyways back to the shoes.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I walked into Footaction last night and saw Big Bang's sitting there, so I asked if they had more.

Employee said they got 5 size 9's from a store that didn't sell much, so I scoop them all.
Where was this?

not like you're gonna get a pair, he scooped up 5 pairs.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JRodski

johnmckoolaid wrote:

damn i know people gonna call me a hater but those sb elites are super weak
i wont, they are.

weak is the perfect word for em...

Would you mind changing your sig to....
I HATE THE SOUTH BEACH 9s, EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. #%&@ IS MAD SOFT & I OWN THE SOUTH BEACH 8s SO I'M BETTER THAN YOU!

Just in case people don't really know how you feel.....
laugh.gif

AND... The Taxi elite colorway has surfaced! I called it from the very beginning that I was gonna get the Taxi and Teal colorways without seeing them both. So yeah, these Taxis are instacopped. Since they drop on the same day as the Homes, some people are gonna have to make some tough decisions if they really liked the Homes (or you can drop $550). Put me down for a Taxi and two Teals. Thanks.

You saw it from Rocket first. Remember that. First one to drop the dates of EVERY elite release. First one with Taxi pictures. Where my haters at??? 
smokin.gif

Like I said...if you've ever sold shoes, hell ANYTHING for above retail, then you are a reseller as well.

What I consider a "reseller" is someone who does this all the time on all hyped up releases, which I never have done. So push that salt elsewhere.
but you don't consider getting 5, count it, 5 pairs of a shoe not even your size making you a reseller? 
roll.gif

you went out of your way to spend about $900 to make a buck, don't even tell me you're not a reseller.

Niketalk. Where the lames that didn't get their pairs cry about it when others get theirs plus multiples plus more. You gotta pay to play. I'm sure most people wouldn't scoop up 5 pairs on the spot because they don't have the cash flow to actually do that. And BTW, Jada did text me to let me know he got 5 pairs of MY SIZE when he scooped them up. I coulda got a pair from him for what he paid but I already have 2 of my own, didn't need three. He does look out for others.

I've done so many pickups and favors here on NT for others and got a whole lot of nothing from them. Used to do it to help out others, but aside from a few OG NT'ers that have looked out for me, I don't anymore. If you ask me to drive down somewhere and buy something from you, you better be ready to shell out some cash. No one works for free. It's life.

If he can flip 5 pairs for $300 a pop, more power to him. Respect the hustle.

And those Taxi Lebrons look alright. Great fit for Steelers fans. I'm not completely sold on them. Good looks ROCKET!!!!!!!
pimp.gif

^so, because i knew ALL of that YEARS ago, and tried 2 teach everybody the same, I became that dude around here, eh?

Back
Top Bottom